1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Do y’all think Eth is gonna dip back down to $2200? I was hoping it would drop below 2k today.:francis:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
My only question about this is why would whoever that individual is be forced to liquidate their bitcoin

200.gif

The information in the post above looks suspect :patrice:

I been sayin this for a minute, we gotta start building forreal in this thread.

But to answer tour question, read the first paragraph again. It was to bankrupt a client, some corporate beef shyt.

I gave an example of a corporate beef Tesla is in right now that’s flying under the radar a couple days agone that’s goin on RIGHT NOW.

A beef outside of Crypto that directly affects the Crypto space. Have a read, it’s important and informative if you into details.

Until you come across information in this post above :ohhh:

And realize that the one below puts it all into context :wow:

tesla-diamond-hands.jpg

All Star
Daps
March 2020: Bitcoin crashes to 4k... Ethereum crashes to $100... Link was under $2... ADA was like 2 cents... BNB was $10... etc. :damn:

May 2021: Bitcoin "crashes" to 30k. Ethereum "crashes" to 2k. Link "crashes" to $20. ADA "crashes" to $1.50. BNB "crashes" to $350... We haven't seen these prices since...... February-April. :what: :aicmon: This is the big one Elizabeth! :dame: It's over. :francis:

Some of yall are clearly overleveraged. Log off and relax for a while. Go spend time with your kids. Play fetch with your dog or something. Short term volatility in crypto is to be expected. Stop looking at 1D and 7D's and zoom out.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Where can I find these coins? Is there a particular subreddit or website that introduces them to the masses?

This is a good question.

Go to CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko and filter by market cap for anything under 10 million. From there research every single coin you see and make sure the volume is somewhat decent volume (if the mcap to volume ratio is less than 2% just ignore it).

Once you find some decent projects with solid roadmaps and use cases research on Twitter to see if anyone else is talking about them.

Also, join some discord’s and telegrams. I’m in 3 different groups that are all private so I can’t share invites unfortunately; but a lot of smaller groups have some good FA/TA guys who share low cap coins all the time.

Here’s a decent guide I like to use from micro cap hunting: How To Find Microcaps To Make Big $$$

Keep in mind that this takes A LOT of time and perseverance. I have spent up to 3 times a week staying up until 3am researching low caps and scouring telegram groups/Twitter for decent projects. Most days I find nothing but when I do find something, it was usually worth the time and effort. Solid low cap projects have grown my portfolio the most over the past 6 months.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Does this mean bearish on USDT? :lupe:

We're unable to think clearly if one of your charts isn't involved. Draw one up for us to explain this! :damn:

sometimes I question the intelligence of some yall, breh lmfaoooooo

This a bull signal, whales are transferring massive amounts of money to exchanges, ready to buy and or have already bought and transferring the coins to a wallet...

And that’s just the ones that’s done in public,, google dark pool trading :sas2:

Private big money billionaires and institutions buyers will use dark pool trading to get in basically in secret, without little affect to the market while others are being fearful, they’re doing private buys in dark pools being greedy :sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know I feel like any more manipulation and any deeper of a crash crypto becomes a joke and prove the point of why Banks and regulation will always be needed even though they are just as corrupt in their own ways.

And while it's fun to gamble no one wants to put their trust into something they can't depend on short term.

I think this is a dangerous game and a potential turning point if the game continues to be played.

I'm not worried personally but I do think it's a black eye