1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I just checked their website. Are you running MASQ so that you can earn cryptocurrency, or are you just buying the token?
I'm just buying the token honestly. I got in before it hit exchanges. They haven't released the beta yet so testing isn't open to the public. I expect the price to be a lot higher when they do. But everything is a risk

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

This is the kind of information we need to see in this thread not nikkas bickering back and forth about whether shyt is a scam or not. Who gives a fukk about your personal opinion on this shyt. There's money to be made and nikkas should eat.

My only question about this is why would whoever that individual is be forced to liquidate their bitcoin

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This is the kind of information we need to see in this thread not nikkas bickering back and forth about whether shyt is a scam or not. Who gives a fukk about your personal opinion on this shyt. There's money to be made and nikkas should eat.

My only question about this is why would whoever that individual is be forced to liquidate their bitcoin
I been sayin this for a minute, we gotta start building forreal in this thread.

But to answer tour question, read the first paragraph again. It was to bankrupt a client, some corporate beef shyt.

I gave an example of a corporate beef Tesla is in right now that’s flying under the radar a couple days agone that’s goin on RIGHT NOW.

A beef outside of Crypto that directly affects the Crypto space. Have a read, it’s important and informative if you into details.
Lemme break this Elon Musk shyt down for y’all, from my perspective.

What we’re witnessing in crypto are casualties in a war outside of crypto, that affects the crypto space DIRECTLY.

Elon put this seed about energy out there on his TL for a reason, he knows what he’s doin.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Tesla’s secret weapon:
Renewable energy credits

Tesla’s secret weapon: Renewable energy credits - FreightWaves

APR 27, 2021
Tesla Made More Money Selling Credits and Bitcoin Than Cars

Rather, Tesla has two main items to thank for posting a profitable quarter: Sales of emissions credits to other automakers, and sales of its bitcoin holdings.

Tesla recorded another profitable quarter in the first three months of 2021 even with two of its models on the sidelines, posting a net income of $438 million while recording $10.4 billion in revenue. This profit didn't materialize thanks to car sales, however, which is ostensibly the main business of an automaker.
Tesla Made More Money Selling Credits and Bitcoin Than Cars
Elon Musk is HUSTLIN.
The fiends dropping like flies on the streets/exchanges causing people to lose track of those that control and profit of the SUPPLY-CHAIN.

Elon is AGRESSIVELY tryna eliminate his competition.
Stellantis to hit emissions target without Tesla's help, says CEO

May 4 (Reuters) - Franco-Italian carmaker Stellantis expects to achieve its European carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions targets this year without environmental credits bought from Tesla, its CEO said in an interview published on Tuesday.

With the electrical technology that PSA brought to Stellantis, we will autonomously meet carbon dioxide emission regulations as early as this year,” Stellantis boss Carlos Tavares said in the interview with French weekly Le Point.

“Thus, we will not need to call on European CO2 credits and FCA will no longer have to pool with Tesla or anyone.

https://www.reuters.com/article/stellantis-environment-electric-idCNL8N2MR5D5
Crypto is NOT Tesla and Elon Musks main focus right now, it’s a tool to them. It ain’t cars either, their main focus is renewable energy.
May 12, 2021
EXCLUSIVE Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market

Tesla's entry could potentially reshape the renewable credit market,
established in the mid-2000s to boost investment in the U.S. biofuel industry. The market generated some 18 billion credits in 2020 and is currently dominated by ethanol producers. Tesla's application would likely be tied to the production of electricity associated with biogas.

The entry of Tesla and other electric vehicle makers to the renewable energy scheme could attract investment for a much-needed infrastructure network, including charging stations, for electric vehicles.
EXCLUSIVE Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
Pay attention..
Lester%2BFreamon%2B-%2BAll%2Bthe%2Bpieces%2Bmatter.jpg

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link looks like it broke thru every support all the way down to $21. Here's something crazy about the dip:

GK8aEuA.png

Its hit $21 three times since late January and 3 is a recommended confirmation number on a support or resistance. The bounce back each time has been higher. Only been like 4 months, since that first one. This might've slowed it down a bit as far as momentum goes but if history repeats itself based on this chart, could be seeing back over $50 by fourth of July if not sooner. Lets just try not to test the $21 line again. :whoa: