1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I kinda don’t understand supply at the same time. If you go by satoshi technically Bitcoin has a circulating supply of 21,000,000,000,000

Those have yet to be mined, who really knows how long that will take as difficulty has shot way up.

My brain has gone full blown good will hunting and I feel like I'm on the floor day trading all day now :mjlol:

It's kind've fun, probably mostly cause I have a low risk investment considering the initial amount. I'm just a little worried that this is triggering the gambling part of my brain and I'm falling into the rabbit hole. I've got a son though and residual diversified income has become my # 1 priority in my life the last few months. Slow start but if I keep the same grind I'm hope I can set up some nice revenue streams.

I almost bought a bitcoin for a thousand in the early spring and didn't cause I thought it will def crash. I almost bought a bunch've netflix stock at 100$ a year and a half ago, it's like 180 now. So I'm done p*ssy footing and willing to accept the risk now. Scared money don't make money right :manny:

This quick success has my friends interested in alt coins but they aren't following the process or logic. I'm like I should start my own fund and take a cut to invest for them :ohhh::russ:

The passive income is just :noah:

I missed out on some opportunities because I was afraid to lose money, meanwhile I was losing it just by using it on other things.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Those have yet to be mined, who really knows how long that will take as difficulty has shot way up.

The passive income is just :noah:

I missed out on some opportunities because I was afraid to lose money, meanwhile I was losing it just by using it on other things.
Im using stop limit orders to sell if it drops too much. Takes alot of paranoia away

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Lots of coins are dropping a bit today. Just remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Hold strong brehs.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Do i keep the verge i bought on Binance or do i move it to a wallet? What’s a good wallet?

• Dap
Reactions: FSP