1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yea I hear you. I'm a noob and trying to hold for max profits too. If I had 10 gs to play with on my initial investment I'd be way up. Any high value coins with a low market cap you fukkin with?

Can you put me on ICO game?

You're doing better than me when I started, I entered thinking I could be the wolf of crypt street and was hopping around too much between coins. This is how it was for me -

A1V4ZR_thumb-1.gif

I'd chase the pumps and stay in too long.

@Hiphoplives4eva is the man for ICOs, I'm currently reading up on them and can't really pass off enough info, but if you get in with the right project the gains seem to be serious. But, most ICOs fold so it's really about knowing which to support.

FSP

Banned
Daps
You're doing better than me when I started, I entered thinking I could be the wolf of crypt street and was hopping around too much between coins. This is how it was for me -

A1V4ZR_thumb-1.gif

@Hiphoplives4eva is the man for ICOs, I'm currently reading up on them and can't really pass off enough info, but if you get in with the right project the gains seem to be serious. But, most ICOs fold so it's really about knowing which to support.
:russ: Same lmao.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I kinda don’t understand supply at the same time. If you go by satoshi technically Bitcoin has a circulating supply of 21,000,000,000,000

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

A1V4ZR_thumb-1.gif

My brain has gone full blown good will hunting and I feel like I'm on the floor day trading all day now :mjlol:

It's kind've fun, probably mostly cause I have a low risk investment considering the initial amount. I'm just a little worried that this is triggering the gambling part of my brain and I'm falling into the rabbit hole. I've got a son though and residual diversified income has become my # 1 priority in my life the last few months. Slow start but if I keep the same grind I'm hope I can set up some nice revenue streams.

I almost bought a bitcoin for a thousand in the early spring and didn't cause I thought it will def crash. I almost bought a bunch've netflix stock at 100$ a year and a half ago, it's like 180 now. So I'm done p*ssy footing and willing to accept the risk now. Scared money don't make money right :manny:

This quick success has my friends interested in alt coins but they aren't following the process or logic. I'm like I should start my own fund and take a cut to invest for them :ohhh::russ:

I mostly play PS4 idk if @Hiphoplives4eva is willing to give me game :mjlol:

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
My brain has gone full blown good will hunting and I feel like I'm on the floor day trading all day now :mjlol:

It's kind've fun, probably mostly cause I have a low risk investment considering the initial amount. I'm just a little worried that this is triggering the gambling part of my brain and I'm falling into the rabbit hole. I've got a son though and residual diversified income has become my # 1 priority in my life the last few months. Slow start but if I keep the same grind I'm hope I can set up some nice revenue streams.

I almost bought a bitcoin for a thousand in the early spring and didn't cause I thought it will def crash. I almost bought a bunch've netflix stock at 100$ a year and a half ago, it's like 180 now. So I'm done p*ssy footing and willing to accept the risk now. Scared money don't make money right :manny:

This quick success has my friends interested in alt coins but they aren't following the process or logic. I'm like I should start my own fund and take a cut to invest for them :ohhh::russ:
satoshidice.com :mjpls:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I started with half an ETH coin and some IOATA when the ETH was like 398 and IOTA was low 3 dollars. They both went up and I flipped that profit into the penny alts XVG, TRX, and XRP. Depending on the swing I sell a small amount of them to reinvest in the lower ones. Like last night IOTA was up but XVG was around 6 cents. So I sold a few IOTA and loaded up more XVG. I keep doing that and diversifying back and forth as things swing up and down (i'm not moving a lot though just little bits) but I've done enough to turn that 400 into about 2400.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_20_at_10_03_36_AM.png
Thanks for the info c o l i, we all we got. Do you have a cold wallet or know any good ones that hold btc and alts?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Thanks for the info c o l i, we all we got. Do you have a cold wallet or know any good ones that hold btc and alts?
Naw I'm a super green horn. I've essentially been copying the coli in these threads and as I learn more making my own educated decisions.

The coli is a great aggregate for current trends and news and a lot of the guys in the thread have made successful decisions, so I've just been following suite.