1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Those have yet to be mined, who really knows how long that will take as difficulty has shot way up.

The passive income is just :noah:

I missed out on some opportunities because I was afraid to lose money, meanwhile I was losing it just by using it on other things.
Currently where I was last night...I started with $100 in ETH to get my feet wet from CB...Went through GDAX>Binance to buy XVG and XRP and after the fees I'm like, damn, I'm down like $12 bucks already :snoop: Today is my official fourth day in btw..

Tried to chase that BCH last night and bought in crazy high (like $3800) after trying to maneuver from XRP to ETH and XVG to ETH while leaving something in both (luckily I got out at $3600 ish after seeing it dipping almost immediately after that $4100 price)...Ended up losing a few bucks BUT I reset myself back to my original positions (minus the losses), having a marginal amount of sats in BCH still and I basically broke even (thank God for XVG)...

I'm on day 3 now and I'm doing all that with $100 bucks. Had to set myself down on some, "Dude, chill TF out. This ain't gone make the rent late :mjlol:"

Now I'm good. It's like you gather all this intel (good and bad) and when you're ready to jump in, you're still kinda unsettled regardless of how much you KNOW you can not care about losing what you put in. That's why this thread is not only important but gonna be a major key to us collectively winning in this thang...Shouts out to you especially breh :salute:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for all those people who bought in heavy when this shyt was over 900 sats:russ:.......I can't do nothing but respect these schemes. they play on the lust and greed of the everyday human. imagine how much money people just lost cause they put in thousands when this shyt was peaking:wow:.....muthafukkers buy when they see the price soaring thinking they're missing the gravy train. then they get dumped on and start selling all their shyt in a panic when they see that value plummeting. it's a cold game:mjcry:

If only I had millions to play with...even a few hundred grand to be honest :ohlawd: Every big major purchase order that comes in brings the guppies and the dummies going into debt to buy because they’re scared of missing out and then the sharks sell at ATH, dump the crypto and move on to the next. Rinse and repeat. Institutional buyers going raw dog no vaseline. Their profits probably looking :ohlawd:

Meadz

All Star
Daps
So Coinbase BCH trading is supposed to open in about an hour. Any way we can finesse this? My thinking is people will start cashing out with it.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Any more info on this?

Now that I’m thinking about it more, the more I’m like :patrice: on litecoin.

I don’t have much but the creator selling it all is funny in the light even if it was for good intentions.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
When they release the wraith protocol for verge. It's gonna be a wrap. Hope they wait at least a week verge already has momentum