1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I've been in the game like 2 and a half weeks and I'm at 9 and a half times my investment already, but it's still not life changing money. I don't want to just make a few months better I want new crib money lol.

I'd almost rather lose a few Gs trying to get 6 digits than cash out while I'm a few grand up.
the alt game? what coins you got?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I've been in the game like 2 and a half weeks and I'm at 9 and a half times my investment already, but it's still not life changing money. I don't want to just make a few months better I want new crib money lol.

I'd almost rather lose a few Gs trying to get 6 digits than cash out while I'm a few grand up.
damn got me beat. Props.

Yea kinda sad how hard it is to get to life changing money. Keeps me focused though.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
the alt game? what coins you got?
I started with half an ETH coin and some IOATA when the ETH was like 398 and IOTA was low 3 dollars. They both went up and I flipped that profit into the penny alts XVG, TRX, and XRP. Depending on the swing I sell a small amount of them to reinvest in the lower ones. Like last night IOTA was up but XVG was around 6 cents. So I sold a few IOTA and loaded up more XVG. I keep doing that and diversifying back and forth as things swing up and down (i'm not moving a lot though just little bits) but I've done enough to turn that 400 into about 2400.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_20_at_10_03_36_AM.png

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I started with half an ETH coin and some IOATA when the ETH was like 398 and IOTA was low 3 dollars. They both went up and I flipped that profit into the penny alts XVG, TRX, and XRP. Depending on the swing I sell a small amount of them to reinvest in the lower ones. Like last night IOTA was up but XVG was around 6 cents. So I sold a few IOTA and loaded up more XVG. I keep doing that and diversifying back and forth as things swing up and down (i'm not moving a lot though just little bits) but I've done enough to turn that 400 into about 2400.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_20_at_10_03_36_AM.png

If you want life changing money you're going to need to find something like Verge that is undervalued, but something with a low circulating supply and great tech. You take some of what you'll make in the next few months and dump most of it into that coin that has a chance to be worth $100-200. Don't beat yourself up, you're off to a great start.

I'm gonna take some of what I've made and put it into ICOs and see how that goes next month.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If you want life changing money you're going to need to find something like Verge that is undervalued, but something with a low circulating supply and great tech. You take some of what you'll make in the next few months and dump most of it into that coin that has a chance to be worth $100-200. Don't beat yourself up, you're off to a great start.

I'm gonna take some of what I've made and put it into ICOs and see how that goes next month.
Yea I hear you. I'm a noob and trying to hold for max profits too. If I had 10 gs to play with on my initial investment I'd be way up. Any high value coins with a low market cap you fukkin with?

Can you put me on ICO game?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

That's how i feel. I'm not really pressed for money in my month to month living, so the pump and dumps for small quick gains don't really interest me.

I'm roughly 2 weeks into this myself and it took me the first week to "get" how the basics of this work with coinbase, binance, wallets and trading. But now after these last few days i "get" the game within the game going on here.

I was cautious with litecoin when it was at 100 (bought 2 when i should have dropped a stack). I was cautious with verge when it was at .01 (spent 50, should've dropped a stack). So now if i'm patient and keep my ear to what the next bubbling .01 coin will be, i'm going to drop a stack on it.

I've been too cautious but i aint mad b/c i was green to this, and i'm still +$500 profit on litecoin and + $600 profit on verge.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What is considered a low circulating supply?