1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This the best thread in forum. No hate (outside a few blow ups), no calling folks out they names, no calling folks bytches, hoes and c00ns.

Just kats mostly giving game and helping each other out on how to make some investments.

XFx5DwH.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That's with direct deposit. Some employees can just get a physical paycheck and cash it out somewhere. Banks as far as places to hold currency may not be gone, but the traditional way of banking may be gone soon enough. People going inside the branch less and less thru out the last five years or so I'd say. Companies can open an account with a stable coin like USDC or T and then have employees link their wallets to it and transfer the money like that on payday. Of course that may be easier for bigger established companies as well as small individual startups. But you need an easier system to get money into the companies crypto wallet. I do feel like they'll eventually start accepting crypto for payments whether it's stable coins first and then btc/eth or others. Amazon could do it for their products probably. There needs to be an easy integration between physical currency and digital currency. Physical still gonna be around cuz I'm sure there are places that may have a use for it, but giving the option for both may make it easier for companies.

open banking is working on moving people away from the confines of traditional bank accounts into more of a data repository with external services operating on it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
countries with central banks typically have some sort of deposit insurance - to lower the likelihood of runs on the banks.

the UK upped the limits after the 2008 run on the banking system.

saying that it's impossible to bail all of the savers out should the entire banking system collapse.

also: interest rates cannot be that high above base rate. it would probably be inflationary.

The %s for staking typically drop lower, they use high ass figures to get folks attention to buy in to it

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This the best thread in forum. No hate (outside a few blow ups), no calling folks out they names, no calling folks bytches, hoes and c00ns.

Just kats mostly giving game and helping each other out on how to make some investments.
Get your money black man :salute:

Some hater ass mod unsticked the thread and this bytch still stay on the top 10 threads on 1st page :myman:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Was it a right move to transfer my coins from Coinbase to crypto.com?.
Heard Coinbase has a bad rep after I bought from there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know if this is the right place to put it but Keemstar just tweeted about this ( I caught it through a retweet, I don't follow that man) and honestly I think this is something that could be massive, like NBA Top Shots big. I can't believe it hasn't been thought of before but it's basically an nft of universal nametags, or nametags that will follow you from site to site in other words. If it's actually integrated into a bunch of websites then it will be massive.
Nametag – Medium

I'm gonna be looking out for the next wave whenever it drops. It could flop, but if life has taught me anything it's that if you wanna make money off a trend, be early to it.