1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I own a chunk of litecoin. It literally just hit $102.08 seconds ago. Its an all time high.

wUYTjyL.png

Litecoin is like... silver to bitcoins gold. Its value started this year under $5 and now its $102. In 11 months.. It follows a lot of the same crazy rises BTC does but larger because its cheaper. People that missed out on Bitcoin can get a pass. But missing out on Ethereum and Litecoin while they are cheap? No excuses.... None.

Litecoin will probably be over $1000 a coin by this time next year. Do what you feel mane :yeshrug:

:stopitslime:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
$pika v2 has launched!
its mooning

edit: Team of this token has sold at least 10.954 ETH. Be aware of this token!

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Once your shyt 2x or 3x take out that initial investment plus a little profit. Leave the rest for a moon bag. If it doesn't rug by the time you hit a 5x or more get the fukk outta that token because you've essentially won big at the shytcoin slot machine at that point.

Back in November I decided to cop some bullshyt token on Uniswap I saw pop up on the etherscan verified contracts list. Looked for the TG and was able to buy right at listing, even beating out some bots with super high gwei and saw my $1200 turn into $15k in less than 30 minutes. :mjgrin:

Decided to wait for 20k before taking profits :skip:

Hit 20k and thought to myself "market cap still small and only a few hundred holders, this shyt can easily hit 25k if the telegram starts poppin off":ld:

Ended up hitting 30k a couple hours later and my gut told me to pull out but nope, why not 50k? That'd close to a 50x!!! :whew:

At that time I had hit quite a few 10-20x and even an 80x back in October so I was riding high on that hopium and felt like I was a genius investor rather than the complete degenerate that I was.

Went to the store to grab some beer when it was hovering between 25-30k and by the time I got back it had rug pulled. So not only was my initial 1200 gone but I also missed out on 30k that I could've thrown at BTC and some alts I was peeping at the time. :francis:

Ran across that trade yesterday while doing my taxes and started to calculate what my portfolio would look like now if I had pulled out and put just half of that 30k into OMI that same week. Would've been sitting on 9 million dollars in March. :francis: