1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Explain what the fukk this is please

Edit: this looks like a very good lick I might sell some Doge to fund this:patrice:
Timing matters for these small cap coins. You might be too late as most people in that coin flipped it for profit by the time you read breh's post.

He put in 500 now imagine those who put in more or a few racks. I respect the hustle, you just have to be in when they in. You get in too many hours late and you probably getting in when people are dumping, which means you gonna have to wait for returns if any

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Timing matters for these small cap coins. You might be too late as most people in that coin flipped it for profit by the time you read breh's post.

He put in 500 now imagine those who put in more or a few racks. I respect the hustle, you just have to be in when they in. You get in too many hours late and you probably getting in when people are dumping, which means you gonna have to wait for returns if any
Yeah I've started to figure this out.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
the price of bitcoin is dictated by buy/sell orders. Who hold the most is irrelevant. If institutions dump bitcoin retail does not have enough money to buy all their coins which will lead to a massive drop in price

Thanks cpt. obvious.

Money on sidelines != money in Bitcoin

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
FEG is running up but I’m still a little concerned by the volume continuing to go down rapidly

Feg just had a crazy run up and according to MACD is going or entering correction cycle so that’s completely normal and nothing concerning about it. Volume leaves every coin after a price increase. And slowly comes in when indicators point to a buy.

77227a01a01c6f0cf3da85ae4a57f1b5-full.png

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feg just had a crazy run up and according to MACD is going or entering correction cycle so that’s completely normal and nothing concerning about it. Volume leaves every coin after a price increase. And slowly comes in when indicators point to a buy.

this is the part I’m concerned about...its ability to draw buyers back in with lack of momentum