1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Crypto tax situation getting real people scrambling right now

If you are on a KYC exchange and they got your math (bank account ect.) report that shyt :ufdup:

They already know and if you put on your return that you have nothing to do with crypto at all when they KNOW you do they can fukk yo life up at any time this is not 2016

Now if you aren't dealing with 10K+ this is unlikely but why have that shyt over your head pay ya taxes ladies and gentleman

I made around 700 or so messing with Doge and maybe a few hundred messing with the stock market. Ain't worried about it, they not looking for me. But those that's make $5k and above definitely need to report.

Worse case scenario just put money to the side so if they come one day you got it

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I made around 700 or so messing with Doge and maybe a few hundred messing with the stock market. Ain't worried about it, they not looking for me. But those that's make $5k and above definitely need to report.

Worse case scenario just put money to the side so if they come one day you got it
That's why I tell people to hold for the most part.

When I make that big cash out I'll report my taxes but until then I'm holding and not realizing my gains for awhile, gonna qualify for long term capital gains

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Crypto will put you under pressure,
BTT all you need is a solid plan and diamond hands.

zH5yx1w_d.webp

#SaveTheFile

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I bought 150 more Matic yesterday. It says costs 50 Matic to send it to Celsius from Crypto.com.:gucci:
It cost me 22 Matic to transfer to Celsius 3 weeks ago.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bet.

I have Gemini and Coinbase linked with my bank account. Coinbase is linked to my PayPal as well. Neither is really ideal for active trading I see. I either get hit with a fee on Coinbase or have to wait days to move it to another exchange using Gemini or CB Pro

:francis:
Well I'm kucoin you can actually buy crypto with a debit card. But there is gonna be a nice fee. Prolly 10-15 dollars if you buy usdt. But if you wanna get over the wait period it's worth it. I've done it a couple times. You'll have crypto immediately to transfer anywhere you want.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well I'm kucoin you can actually buy crypto with a debit card. But there is gonna be a nice fee. Prolly 10-15 dollars if you buy usdt. But if you wanna get over the wait period it's worth it. I've done it a couple times. You'll have crypto immediately to transfer anywhere you want.
I've done that before with KuCoin, for the amount I was looking to invest ($300) it would be cheaper for me to get USDT or XLM on Coinbase and just send it over to Kucoin

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gonna have to keep an eye on the Atom chart for the rest of the day and maybe next few days to a week as well. Interesting thing I noticed.

7AbcT90.jpg

The ichimoku cloud had a resistance line marked at 24.38, top blue line. I had to hide the ichimoku to make it look cleaner to show the example. On mid February (1) it broke thru the line and set an ATH but then the next day broke below it before heading down thru out the next week. Then it touched it in mid March (2) and came back down. In mid April it set another ATH but then a few days later the resistance was too strong and it broke down under it again (3). Had a little better showing after the latest ATH in early May but still eventually went under the line (4). Its tested that line 4 times and every red line that crosses it has honored it as resistance until yesterday and today hopefully. It managed to bounce off that $24.38 line and hopefully can flip it into support. The chances are good that it may happen. Looks to be on an upward trajectory. Looking at April 19-25 when it broke under the black trajectory line I had marked, it shows that each dip has been higher than the previous one. Like the two dips on either side of the 4. One is at about 20.75 and then the next a bit higher around 22.50. Thats $1.75 difference. Which adding that to 22.50 gives us 24.25, or right around the line being discussed. If it holds above that line for today, I would like to see it go down and test the line again or the area right above it to make sure. Maybe even if its just a low for the day and not a daily close. Far as momentum up goes, that February high at 26.68 or 27 needs to be passed hopefully by today or Monday and then see from there. Could be seeing another ATH by end of month if current trend and things go well. Best case scenario, above $36, worst case scenario, around $26 where it is today.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this is Shiba Stealth

and people just got took for a lot of money off it. The ultimate rug. This was not unlocked an hour ago. Rugged.

E1fTJL7XoAEPW7-

Seems like most of the rugs happen on the BSC side cuz they seem to have more of the random ass coins created. Is it easier to create a coin on BSC than ETH? The cryptomoonshot reddits seem to be filled with BSC tokens and not much ERC ones. Guessing those are just more popular due to ease of making.