1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
where the best place to buy cryptocurrency and don't mention coinbase I been on their reddit page it a mixer of people going :sadcam::scust::pacspit::sadbron:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/ I did google some news articles about some but I rather hear the opinions of other coli user.

Every exchange has a group of people that has had horrible experiences with them
:francis:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
where the best place to buy cryptocurrency and don't mention coinbase I been on their reddit page it a mixer of people going :sadcam::scust::pacspit::sadbron:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/ I did google some news articles about some but I rather hear the opinions of other coli user.
People don't fukk with kucoin cause it's not an American exchange but I love that shyt. The app is intuitive as fukk. Real easy to get in an out of trades. Great for day trading. It's also super fast when you transfer from kucoin to another exchange. Any time I've transferred from kucoin it's never taken more than 5 minutes to show up in my other account.

The only downside is that since you're American you can't withdrawal USD to a bank. So you would have to transfer to an American based exchange for that. But kucoin is by far my favorite exchange. And their selection is huge. So many low cap gems.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People don't fukk with kucoin cause it's not an American exchange but I love that shyt. The app is intuitive as fukk. Real easy to get in an out of trades. Great for day trading. It's also super fast when you transfer from kucoin to another exchange. Any time I've transferred from kucoin it's never taken more than 5 minutes to show up in my other account.

The only downside is that since you're American you can't withdrawal USD to a bank. So you would have to transfer to an American based exchange for that. But kucoin is by far my favorite exchange. And their selection is huge. So many low cap gems.
You have to use something to onboard your FIAT cash. Do you use Coinbase or something else to do that?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You have to use something to onboard your FIAT cash. Do you use Coinbase or something else to do that?
Binance or gemini. You'll get approved quicker on Gemini. Zero fees to deposit from Bank. But there is a waiting period before you can transfer that money out I believe. Deposit has to be approved first. That's how it goes anywhere. But binance was having some technical issues a few months ago. Where they wouldn't let people withdraw certain coins. And they froze people's funds. I was trying to transfer to kucoin one time and I kept getting an error. So I had to break up my deposit into like 15 small deposits and was able to get it though. But I lost valuable time and potential earnings because of it. They also froze all ATOM withdrawals before they were gonna do an airdrop. I was hot. Binance just tries to hold people hostage. I swore I was finished with them after that bullshyt.

But I haven't made any deposits for a while so maybe they got their shyt together. I just been stacking and multiplying what I already have.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Binance or gemini. You'll get approved quicker on Gemini. Zero fees to deposit from Bank. But there is a waiting period before you can transfer that money out I believe. Deposit has to be approved first. That's how it goes anywhere. But binance was having some technical issues a few months ago. Where they wouldn't let people withdraw certain coins. And they froze people's funds. I was trying to transfer to kucoin one time and I kept getting an error. So I had to break up my deposit into like 15 small deposits and was able to get it though. But I lost valuable time and potential earnings because of it. They also froze all ATOM withdrawals before they were gonna do an airdrop. I was hot. Binance just tries to hold people hostage. I swore I was finished with them after that bullshyt.

But I haven't made any deposits for a while so maybe they got their shyt together. I just been stacking and multiplying what I already have.
Bet.

I have Gemini and Coinbase linked with my bank account. Coinbase is linked to my PayPal as well. Neither is really ideal for active trading I see. I either get hit with a fee on Coinbase or have to wait days to move it to another exchange using Gemini or CB Pro

:francis:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
file.jpg

E1d4wXhWEAAc8aN

FILecia so damn fine :takedat:
71zE.gif

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Crypto tax situation getting real people scrambling right now

If you are on a KYC exchange and they got your math (bank account ect.) report that shyt :ufdup:

They already know and if you put on your return that you have nothing to do with crypto at all when they KNOW you do they can fukk yo life up at any time this is not 2016

Now if you aren't dealing with 10K+ this is unlikely but why have that shyt over your head pay ya taxes ladies and gentleman