1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Did your dweeb ass really just quote a post from me from 2 years ago when literally everybody in this thread got their ass wrecked at that time?:mjlol:.....you gotta learn from your losses in this game:yeshrug:.....Portfolio looking lovely right now though
:banderas:

Why don't you post me calling Luna at 5 dollars a few months ago right before it exploded to 24:sas1:

Or ENJ and Mana Under 50 cents:obama:

That's called learning your mistakes. I'm sure your lame ass got nothing but W's though right :mjlol:.....And like I told you before. You have any issue with me personally. We can handle it in real life. fukk the E-beef shyt.

another classic :mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Glad I sold all my pube yesterday!!!

this was expected. After a huge increase like that, these shyt coins go through huge correction. So volatile

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i can't help it that you are a retard breh :mjlol: .

whenever your sensitive self hits london buzz me and i'll come take you to see the right psychiatrist :ufdup:
I'm sensitive but you been trying to get my attention for a whole year. Can't let go of your grudge so you bringing this shyt into a whole different thread. I'm sensitive though:mjlol:

Like I said. You a coward. And you were prolly raised by one too. Talking about London. Shut your corny ass up:hhh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm sensitive but you been trying to get my attention for a whole year. Can't let go of your grudge so you bringing this shyt into a whole different thread. I'm sensitive though:mjlol:

Like I said. You a coward. And you were prolly raised by one too. Talking about London. Shut your corny ass up:hhh:

i quoted some random posts dummy.

e-threats are a waste of time. when you are in london buzz me. (if you can afford to fly after dem crypto plays :mjlol: )

agreed?

you are too stupid to have a "vendetta" against. e-grow please :russ: