1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

He gonna end up messing up his own company if he keeps losing people money. Like I won't be looking into buying a Tesla if he causing losses in crypto. People gonna buy something cheaper. Technology will improve anyways for other companies so not like there can't be a close rival. But with all this tweeting and complaining, can't be good for his profits. Then that causes the stock to go down and people get rid of it. It's ok if he endorses doge but to mess up the rest of the market, especially btc, is ridiculous since doge has little control over the overall market.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I do use the debit card but it says it takes days to verify SOME of my purchases...:beli: and sometimes it is instant...:ld:
You have to constantly switch to the debit option. Coinbase always defaults back to the bank payment first. It happened to me a bunch

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You have to constantly switch to the debit option. Coinbase always defaults back to the bank payment first. It happened to me a bunch

Really I never put the bank option I thought they always took from your debit card since that was the only payment information I gave them?! :dahell: they took the money already from the bank but it's still "processing" on their end...:beli:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
He gonna end up messing up his own company if he keeps losing people money. Like I won't be looking into buying a Tesla if he causing losses in crypto. People gonna buy something cheaper. Technology will improve anyways for other companies so not like there can't be a close rival. But with all this tweeting and complaining, can't be good for his profits. Then that causes the stock to go down and people get rid of it. It's ok if he endorses doge but to mess up the rest of the market, especially btc, is ridiculous since doge has little control over the overall market.
That's why the guy is a joke in some way. he already has enough wealth for himself and family yet he deliberately causes a crash for the rest of us. most of us are just trying to get by these days if you know what im sayin..

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's why the guy is a joke in some way. he already has enough wealth for himself and family yet he deliberately causes a crash for the rest of us. most of us are just trying to get by these days if you know what im sayin..
Someone bound to pull up on him if he loses the wrong person money. :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Some Kucoin plays

BAX (if you feel you missed the boat on TEL, you might be interested in this one)
BUY (wait to buy... lol just pumped hard. Is going to hit back over a dollar. I’ll)
PHNX (NFT coin, just released on Kucoin) under 10 mil MC
IDEA (dollars!!!! Getting it under a dollar is a steal... under 8 million MC, 25% APY)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"

I'm convinced this nikka is a grifter :mjlol:

K7FPpIv.png

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Elon Musk out here arguing with Link Marines lmfao & saying dumb shyt :russ: wtf is wrong with this dude