1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Why would a massive amount of people hype up or hold a SCAM?....all they want is a cult following aka people like you

Do your own research man ADA scammers are running rampant right now....the founder is in on it he's a confidence scammer himself

Look up onecoin and what Japan thinks about ADA

(12) Cryptolady - CEO of OK;LG on Twitter: "Scamming poor people into the ponzi of #Cardano ... ridiculous #Ada #Scam" / Twitter
Gonna to have to agree to disagree, I'm pretty sure every project you believe in someone out there is gonna call a scam too so I'm just gonna take the risk and whatever happens happens.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never should have gave him the coins to begin with...:stopitslime: dumb fukks they should have just burned it themselves it wouldn't have crashed like it did!!!
:manny:
I would be inclined to care more if I actually threw a bag at this. If you didn't drop 5 figures or some crazy amount, it's spilled milk.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:manny:
I would be inclined to care more if I actually threw a bag at this. If you didn't drop 5 figures or some crazy amount, it's spilled milk.

I know but shyt was going crazy good and the crash came outta nowhere its like you riding the bike to a finish line and you trip yourself up outta nowhere on purpose...:stopitslime: don't get me wrong Shiba will rise again but the momentum loss could have been avoided...:manny: it had a negative but positive effects him donating the Shiba coins to India covid relief it has pushed Shiba more into the limelight. So:manny: I mean I would be pissed if I lost racks on racks tho...:mjgrin:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
classic outtakes
Did your dweeb ass really just quote a post from me from 2 years ago when literally everybody in this thread got their ass wrecked at that time?:mjlol:.....you gotta learn from your losses in this game:yeshrug:.....Portfolio looking lovely right now though
:banderas:

Why don't you post me calling Luna at 5 dollars a few months ago right before it exploded to 24:sas1:
Serious steam building around Luna. Defi coin that's still highly under valued. Alts are always a risk but this shyt is starting to make waves. Great project. Solid support. Big names starting to back it. And they're constantly burning their circulating supply as time goes on. Burned 100M just this week. And still not even on American platforms. Asia is pretty much carrying this shyt right now. Dropped 1k on it to hold for a while. Not trying to influence anybody. Just my two cents. Look into it. We all gambling :hubie:

Or ENJ and Mana Under 50 cents:obama:

Mana and ENJ were ahead of their time when it came to NFT's. And looking at the charts they held up so well against Bitcoin during the crash. Their time is now. Think we're gonna see all NFT tokens start to take off. Gotta ride the wave while it lasts.

That's called learning your mistakes. I'm sure your lame ass got nothing but W's though right :mjlol:.....And like I told you before. You have any issue with me personally. We can handle it in real life. fukk the E-beef shyt.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Telcoin starting to get hyped way more online. It's a legit project that's been going on for years. I've been in since 2018, but starting to consider committing more to it. It hit 6 cents before all this fukkery happened this week.

Now it's at 3 cents, and it's being mentioned by more people in the crypto space

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Everything down :mjcry: except for:
ADA, ATOM, MATIC :wow::blessed:
BE8-E70-F3-ADD8-4-E91-8220-E87355-F0-B952.jpg

The Golden mean, next leg up coming right after it. :sas1:
Lower lows, followed by higher highs :ahh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:patrice:

Telcoin starting to get hyped way more online. It's a legit project that's been going on for years. I've been in since 2018, but starting to consider committing more to it. It hit 6 cents before all this fukkery happened this week.

Now it's at 3 cents, and it's being mentioned by more people in the crypto space

i see EVERYONE talking about tel, much more now than when early TEL buying were shilling in the .00s 3 months ago,

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is everybody using Coinbase/Pro to get your FIAT into crypto to start trading? What alternatives are there with less transaction fees?

CB Pro has no fees, but they make you wait 6 days to withdraw it.