1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Please it's been like maybe 5 posts on ada nobody really cares about it still, it's a good project, it's better than Shiba and doge that's for sure. most of the crypto space hasnt actually produced any tangible significant results for anyone outside of bag holders rn if we being forreal.

memecoins >>> scamcoins

ADA has a bad rep for a reason I don't want people to get burned holding ADA in 2017 was a complete nightmare

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
memecoins >>> scamcoins

ADA has a bad rep for a reason I don't want people to get burned holding ADA in 2017 was a complete nightmare
Holding everything once that bubble popped was a complete nightmare but to each its own, I just don't really see how it can be considered a scam coin when nobody outside of it's community holds it nor does anyone hype it up ever. If it was a legit scam don't you think it would be what doge is now?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I peeped that too. With these meme coins, I've noticed that there's a lot of fukkery that goes down. Mfs making BCS fake versions of ERC20 tokens and people are in such a rush to get in that they'll throw money in without any DD.

shyts crazy

I’ve been doing this far to long to make a mistake like that. :russ:

It really is the Wild Wild West out here.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jumped on this quick after seeing how much it moved in just a month :whew:

Got in at $.40, wish I heard about it sooner.
giphy.gif

up 300% since I got it.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Almost at the 15k profit milestone for ada, when the smart contracts go live, like maybe, it'll be over 30$ by 2030, I could actually afford to raise my family. It's so funny, when doge hit it's ath that's all anyone could think about, it's barely sitting on top of cardano and not a peep about it, just how I like it tho, it's one of the few crypto with no hype

Cardano no hype :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Almost at the 15k profit milestone for ada, when the smart contracts go live, like maybe, it'll be over 30$ by 2030, I could actually afford to raise my family. It's so funny, when doge hit it's ath that's all anyone could think about, it's barely sitting on top of cardano and not a peep about it, just how I like it tho, it's one of the few crypto with no hype

Only got 500 that I got for 1.07 not long ago but if it can keep getting me gains, fukk it, I'll keep riding it far as I can.

i have trustwallet and binance,how come I don't see most of these coins yall talk about. And is safemoon even still a thing:francis:

They got Binance coins and Ether coins. You prolly just looking at the Binance side. Get a metamask wallet for the Ether side.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only got 500 that I got for 1.07 not long ago but if it can keep getting me gains, fukk it, I'll keep riding it far as I can.

They got Binance coins and Ether coins. You prolly just looking at the Binance side. Get a metamask wallet for the Ether side.

Oh okay thanks,i actually did get metamask a while back

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited: