1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You gotta link to the FEG news? And to answer your last question, I have a little BNB left over that I could put in FEG, but after seeing some brehs already up 14x in the shyt, I don't know if it's too late or not
:francis:

apparently some old and possibly unofficial picture on IG linked feg to the XIPOOH shyt coin making fun of XI. chinese govt got mad and exchanges delisted it. a couple exchanges are already adding it back

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Should have converted that shyt to ETH like we told you.

i tried taking a 1k profit last night but the tx failed and i went to sleep. the 16k went to 21k at 350 am then down to 4.8 or something at 650 which is right when i woke up and was wondering what the fukk happened. its currently sitting at around what it was at 10pm last night and all things considered im pleased with the resiliency and speed of the rebound

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Shib has real support and is available on all major exchanges. Congrats we about to eat.

the fact it’s holding up in this severe correction is huge

You realize there's now 50 trillion SHIBs bag waiting to dump on every up trend?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a little money in a regular Binance account from years ago, how can I get it off of there? I tried to send the ETH elsewhere and it was not letting me
:heh:

Anybody know the process for doing this in the US?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How's ada gang doin rn, I feel like this pump is artificial cause if the elon tweet but I'm sitting pretty. Got about 8.6k ada rn and my portfolio feels beautiful.
Is ADA legit or not? I've seen arguments on both sides.
:jbhmm:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Is ADA legit or not? I've seen arguments on both sides.
:jbhmm:
To me it's legit, it's so legit people couldn't even wait for the protocol to enable smart contracts and are making and selling nfts right now. They're establishing institutional and retail userbases in Africa which is important af because as crypto becomes the next financial institution, africans are more involved in crypto that Americans, which means you're gonna see alot of people over there move up into new income classes in a few years favoring cardano, that's a crazy valuable network effect.

I'm fully invested and I'm willing to die on that hill

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
To me it's legit, it's so legit people couldn't even wait for the protocol to enable smart contracts and are making and selling nfts right now. They're establishing institutional and retail userbases in Africa which is important af because as crypto becomes the next financial institution, africans are more involved in crypto that Americans, which means you're gonna see alot of people over there move up into new income classes in a few years favoring cardano, that's a crazy valuable network effect.

I'm fully invested and I'm willing to die on that hill
VeChain gang :hubie:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shib has real support and is available on all major exchanges. Congrats we about to eat.

the fact it’s holding up in this severe correction is huge
What's your exit strategy for SHIB? What price are you holding out til?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Elon is either going to launch some new cryptocurrency or buy/partner with an existing one that aligns with this ECO friendly narrative. It's clear as day to me.

He tested the water with all this shyt with DOGE, he knows how much influence he has, and he knows he as access to all of these great minds who develop these technologies and shyt.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon is either going to launch some new cryptocurrency or buy/partner with an existing one that aligns with this ECO friendly narrative. It's clear as day to me.

He tested the water with all this shyt with DOGE, he knows how much influence he has, and he knows he as access to all of these great minds who develop these technologies and shyt.
tenor.gif