1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
When I make over 30 of them on Shib, using 1 to help out on another play is nothing. :youngsabo:

I've had some for a while now. Since early March. Got like 50 billion staking. Just saw it had been moving lately and was like why not. I think it can knock out 2 zeroes by end of July, barring a Shib like run then even better. The rewards thing is great cuz they keep burning tokens and distributing them. Plus they have staking and other stuff coming soon and the swap too. Hopefully my staking gets me an ETH soon. Currently at .00106 fETH so its a slow grind but not tryna add more and pay more fees.

Possibly 2 zeros by July (or better)? :ohhh::wow:

Shiba treated me well but earning 30 ETH:blessed::salute::leon:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Brehs, FEG getting listed on Bitmart (only app I fw/trust outside of Coinbase) at 4AM EST

For those of you who have followed it more closely, and for longer, is it still early or too late to jump in? I'm thinking of dropping a big bag on this tonight.

Also, is it predicted to hit the bigger exchanges?

@mannyrs13 @NotaPAWG @ORDER_66 @Russ @GoldenGlove @Sonny Bonds

:sadcam:

EDIT: :huhldup: @ the FEG news

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Making faster transactions that costs hella low is their main selling point. And honestly the many partnerships got me open . im sure these companies have done more research than i have , and to see so many link up, has to he something to it imo.

watch the video .. read the comments.

i said years ago that iOTA does not work.. people spoke about promises ...

people spoke about partnerships with jaguar.. ucl..

99.99% couldn't understand the tech.

richard heart spoke some truths and they came for his neck with typical surface arguments... arguments like "partnerships means it works"

Imma tell cats one more time to buy Iota :hubie:

Machines That Shop for Themselves Promise to Save Time and Money

It’s too early to say whether existing payment networks will be robust enough to process potentially millions of IoT payments per second, says Dr. Mercan. While not optimal yet, decentralized payment systems that use blockchain-like technologies could offer a secure alternative, he says.

The value transfer protocol IOTA, named after the smallest letter of the Greek alphabet, has been developed to facilitate micropayments between connected objects, says co-founder Dominik Schiener. It relies on a “tangle” where each transaction confirms two others, which makes the process fast and feeless, he says. IOTA could become a standard adopted by devices as varied as electric cars, industrial robots and power grids, Mr. Schiener says.

The protocol is currently being tested as the backbone to a local, automated energy market in Trondheim, Norway, as part of a project funded by the European Union. A 2019 pilot program with Jaguar Land Rover had drivers in Ireland use IOTA to earn digital credits every time their cars flagged potholes and shared traffic updates with local authorities or navigation providers. Users could redeem the credits to pay for parking and tolls.

“As the infrastructure and opportunities across the industry evolve, there could be potential for this technology,” says Jess Bowden-Eyre, a spokeswoman for Jaguar Land Rover.

Does IOTA prevent double spends yet?

years later still waiting for a working product.. .meanwhile for the last years there are no end of videos on youtube with people that will parrot iOTA's whitepaper promises back at you like they have been completed and like they are facts. meanwhile it has NEVER worked.

billion dollar market cap + loads of "partnerships" ,, still doesn't work :wow:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs, FEG getting listed on Bitmart (only app I fw/trust outside of Coinbase) at 4AM EST

For those of you who have followed it more closely, and for longer, is it still early or too late to jump in? I'm thinking of dropping a big bag on this tonight.

@Russ is big up on Feg more than me this is good news tho...:ld:

Daps

richard heart spoke some truths and they came for his neck with typical surface arguments... arguments like "partnerships means it works"

years later still waiting for a working product.. .meanwhile for the last years there are no end of videos on youtube with people that will parrot iOTA's whitepaper promises back at your like they have been completed and like that are facts. meanwhile it has NEVER worked.

If I’m being honest that described a lot of crypto. Invest in (.........) because it’s going to solve XXX problem and plus they’re partnering with ABC and 123.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah there was some news posted a few pages back about some China bullshyt and dudes were talking like it was doing to fukk the wave up....

What that fluctuation looking like, pleighboi :birdman:

Yeah that's what caused Feg to dip but it rebounded...:ld:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I don't know about a big bag but whatever you can afford to lose if it comes to that. Should hopefully pick up some momentum as that exchange adds it. Holders are up 11.5% and at 34k and nobody owns more than 4% except for burn address. Still early in the project and has more to show than Shib. If you been making profits elsewhere, take a gamble. You already moved some profit to safer investments and got good money skills anyways. Just don't throw your entire stack on it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

years later still waiting for a working product.. .meanwhile for the last years there are no end of videos on youtube with people that will parrot iOTA's whitepaper promises back at your like they have been completed and like that are facts. meanwhile it has NEVER worked.

:jbhmm: good to know. I have 250 from not too long ago, up 40%. Will have to keep an eye on it or say fukk it if it drops to nothing. I did notice something on etoro app tho. I was looking and I see the ability to buy but not sell. Same for my other two, trx and ada. It's like they telling me, we don't want those coins back :mjpls:

They got me stuck for life with these coins. :rudy:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah there was some news posted a few pages back about some China bullshyt and dudes were talking like it was doing to fukk the wave up....

What that fluctuation looking like, pleighboi :birdman:
You gotta link to the FEG news? And to answer your last question, I have a little BNB left over that I could put in FEG, but after seeing some brehs already up 14x in the shyt, I don't know if it's too late or not
:francis: