1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People were saying the same thing early March when the stock market crashed. “Buy the dip, hold, it’s a minor correction, this is just temporary”:mjgrin:
2 months later, some stocks are down 80%

I’m still holding, but I’m thinking the rest of chainlink to eth while I’m still up.

This true but also dumb asses were doing this shyt with them dumb ass volatile penny stocks (stocks under 18 dollars).

Instead if they dumped it in etfs like QQQ, VOO, SPY and even oil etfs they asses would be still up now.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Is it me or is FEG creeping back up and am I the only one surprised by SHIBs resiliency? You would have thought it would have completely tanked by now.
Shib has real support and is available on all major exchanges. Congrats we about to eat.

the fact it’s holding up in this severe correction is huge

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Elon is doing too much. Just sell your cars and shut the fukk up.
This. Elon is doing too fukking much. I feel like attending the next shareholders meeting and calling him out. I’ve invested a significant amount In TSLA at this point and he’s messing shyt up

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how well have they solved the scalability problems? any ideas about what they have actually achieved?
Making faster transactions that costs hella low is their main selling point. And honestly the many partnerships got me open . im sure these companies have done more research than i have , and to see so many link up, has to he something to it imo.