1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
fukk it...hopefully these exchanges relist it and it bounces back...silly ass way to go out if not tho

crazy ass 24 hours tho...the SHIB donation/dump...the elon BTC tweet...and now this random ass shyt lol

I was just about to say this, Two fumbled bags in two days when both were showing so much potential.

I'm still up either way but yeah hopefully both recover in the long run.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to say this, Two fumbled bags in two days when both were showing so much potential.

I'm still up either way but yeah hopefully both recover in the long run.

idk the FEG thing can be damning...that’s gonna be hard to recover from if they don’t get relisted on OKEx...getting on there is sometimes the gateway to getting on other reputable exchanges...a lot of good momentum was lost...that PR statement by itself isn’t gonna cut it

on a somewhat better note I am hearing a lot of rumblings that it’s headed to bitmart

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
idk the FEG thing can be damning...that’s gonna be hard to recover from if they don’t get relisted on OKEx...getting on there is sometimes the gateway to getting on other reputable exchanges...a lot of good momentum was lost...that PR statement by itself isn’t gonna cut it

on a somewhat better note I am hearing a lot of rumblings that it’s headed to bitmart

It was gonna be on bitmart tomorrow but it may have been canceled or postponed

Price is bouncing back now

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
fukk it...hopefully these exchanges relist it and it bounces back...silly ass way to go out if not tho

crazy ass 24 hours tho...the SHIB donation/dump...the elon BTC tweet...and now this random ass shyt lol

crypto chronicles

tales from the crypto

blood and crypt-tos

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

People were saying the same thing early March when the stock market crashed. “Buy the dip, hold, it’s a minor correction, this is just temporary”:mjgrin:
2 months later, some stocks are down 80%

I’m still holding, but I’m thinking the rest of chainlink to eth while I’m still up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People were saying the same thing early March when the stock market crashed. “Buy the dip, hold, this is just temporary”:mjgrin:
2 months later, some stocks are down 80%

I’m still holding, but I’m thinking the rest of chainlink to eth while I’m still up.

I know but we all know the stock market was clearly manipulated...:beli: looks at Citadel Capital and GME...:birdman:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where are you guys looking at the crypto prices. I be googling shyt but somehow I don’t feel that’s accurate.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are you guys looking at the crypto prices. I be googling shyt but somehow I don’t feel that’s accurate.

coingecko or coinmarketcap (CMC)

I’m used to CMC but coingecko is far more accurate