1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
yes. they did exactly that. It's a known hustle. He only has the most widely known wallet on the entire ethereum network. And it is open for anyone to deposit into it. You could even send him your $15 of SHIB to help India if you wanted :mjgrin:

do yourself a favor and read that last sentence again. "There is no greatness without a vulnerable point and as long as vB doesn’t rug us, then SHIBA will grow and survive."

Now ask yourself does that sound like a team/creator who had any type of "business agreement" with Vitalik? :jbhmm:

Imagine having a business agreement that you'll send somebody half the supply of your tokens then call it a "vulnerable point" for your project and sound nervous about whether or not the project will make it because the person you had an "agreement" with could rug your project at any point :mjlol:

$SHIB $AKITA $ELON a ton of the new memecoins did it. SHIB started and they copied. this gives them a way to burn tokens and get free publicity at the same time.

Vitalik Buterin’s Ethereum wallet holds $8 billion in Shiba Inu coin (SHIB)

Have you never even read the whitepaper.. excuse me "woof" paper?:mjlol:

https://news.bit2me.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/SHIBAINU_Ecosystem_WOOF_Paper.pdf - check out page 6 and then think about it again.

Breh please make sure you research where you put your money.

I think u can only gift 12000 dollars a year before its taxable. What are the ramifications of then gifting all those coins if every crypto move is taxable? :jbhmm:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Oh, Shiba to the Indian covid wallet. After Vitalik donated someone made a fukk Vitalik coin so that's why I was like watch them make a fukk Binance coin.

where that coin at breh ? :russ:

And just like that, an entire new generation of bagholders is created

but I’m bouncing back though and bought more dips

Are you ok tho?

I’m good my good brother. I’m chilling. Plenty people I know actually bought more

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
where that coin at breh ? :russ:

but I’m bouncing back though and bought more dips

I’m good my good brother. I’m chilling. Plenty people I know actually bought more
Don't think it's active anymore. Know a few people on the binance side were complaining about not being able to sell. I tried getting in on uni but got liquidity error.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think u can only gift 12000 dollars a year before its taxable. What are the ramifications of then gifting all those coins if every crypto move is taxable? :jbhmm:
In the US it's $15K... I see what you're getting at tho.
:lolbron:

EDIT: Found this on Google tho...
There is no inheritance or gift tax in Russia: such taxes have been abolished in Russia since 1 January 2006.