1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I can buy as little as ten bucks right if anything even if I’m seeing 750.00 for aave?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
got a few bucks in xlm (stellar) and trying to find the link for bitmart. I only use two apps Coinbase and KuCoin.

The link to the app? Or the address to send the XLM to your Bitmart?

If you wanna send it to Bitmart, click on the ASSETS tab in the lower right hand corner,

Then type XLM into the search box.

Click on DEPOSIT under XLM

Then copy both the address AND the memo # into your coinbase or kucoin app on the SEND screen.

Should go through instantly, if not within a minute or two.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That actually makes a ton of sense, people can finesse the gifting tax with crypto, but with crypto still being fresh people don't fully take advantage of it.

I do wonder how much SHIB was worth when they gifted it to bro now tho. The IRS might try and pull up on them if gifting crypto is a part of the gifting tax laws
He got it back in August when it first came out so practically nothing. I paid way more in fees than actual token in late February/early March so you can just imagine what the value was back in August with nobody else on board.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He got it back in August when it first came out so practically nothing. I paid way more in fees than actual token in late February/early March so you can just imagine what the value was back in August with nobody else on board.
This article says that when they gifted him SHIB it was worth 8.6Ms

The Creator Of Ethereum Was Unwittingly Gifted Half Of A Dog Meme Cryptocurrency. That Gift Is Now Worth $14 Billion

In the woofpaper they revealed that they sent 50% of all SHIB, roughly 505 billion coins, to Vitalik's wallet without his knowledge.

At the time they made the transfer, 505 billion SHIB were worth around $8.6 million thanks to it's price of $0.000000017.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Either way you delve into shytcoins be prepared to lose it all. The saving grace is the whole market is down, even stocks

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The link to the app? Or the address to send the XLM to your Bitmart?

If you wanna send it to Bitmart, click on the ASSETS tab in the lower right hand corner,

Then type XLM into the search box.

Click on DEPOSIT under XLM

Then copy both the address AND the memo # into your coinbase or kucoin app on the SEND screen.

Should go through instantly, if not within a minute or two.

on desktop cuz it’s not on the iPhone app. I’ll do it in the morning thanks bro

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2v3prcezxpy61.jpg

RobinHood putting shiba on incoming??????:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

take this with a huge grain of Salt... If it is TRUE tho????:wow::wow::wow: