1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shiba a scam ? :mjcry:

If your holding I say hold on...:manny: it will rebound and depending on their exchange they gonna launch it may come back harder... They didnt steal money, the guy they trusted with half the currency gave it to charity outta the clear blue...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn that dip was crazy. Link went under previous ATH at $$ and dropped below $40? :mindblown:

Just gotta wait it out and see how soon it can break back above it. Back above the trend channel but needs to breakout soon and climb back up. 37 is another area to look at if a dip happens since that was a previous ATH as well. Hopefully we don't need to test that for support tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If your holding I say hold on...:manny: it will rebound and depending on their exchange they gonna launch it may come back harder... They didnt steal money, the guy they trusted with half the currency gave it to charity outta the clear blue...
he gave 5%. its like if i have 100 and give you 50 and you give someone else 5 bucks. it wasn't no half the supply. :russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That's the joint that got abandoned right?
:dead:

it went a long way on memes, good graphic design and spin. and then it collapsed.

1711.png

jkmP9u3.png

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Where does it say it was without asking him? Oh yeah, they just visited his house and put money in his wallet when he wasn't looking.
yes. they did exactly that. It's a known hustle. He only has the most widely known wallet on the entire ethereum network. And it is open for anyone to deposit into it. You could even send him your $15 of SHIB to help India if you wanted :mjgrin:

do yourself a favor and read that last sentence again. "There is no greatness without a vulnerable point and as long as vB doesn’t rug us, then SHIBA will grow and survive."

Now ask yourself does that sound like a team/creator who had any type of "business agreement" with Vitalik? :jbhmm:

Imagine having a business agreement that you'll send somebody half the supply of your tokens then call it a "vulnerable point" for your project and sound nervous about whether or not the project will make it because the person you had an "agreement" with could rug your project at any point :mjlol:

$SHIB $AKITA $ELON a ton of the new memecoins did it. SHIB started and they copied. this gives them a way to burn tokens and get free publicity at the same time.

Peek into Vitalik Buterin’s Ethereum wallet and you’re going to see a Shiba Inu coin worth billions of dollars.

But it’s not like Buterin is sniffing out digital pets in the form of ERC20 tokens. Projects like “Shiba Inu,” “Akita Inu,” “Huskytoken,” and others gifted their own supply to the Ethereum co-founder to arguably popularize their tokens amidst the ongoing Dogecoin frenzy (DOGE has found its place on a literal moon mission.
Vitalik Buterin’s Ethereum wallet holds $8 billion in Shiba Inu coin (SHIB)

Have you never even read the whitepaper.. excuse me "woof" paper?:mjlol:

https://news.bit2me.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/SHIBAINU_Ecosystem_WOOF_Paper.pdf - check out page 6 and then think about it again.

Breh please make sure you research where you put your money.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I just transferred my money from KuCoin to usdt I tried to go for shiva but I messed up. SMH

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the guy from Polygon aka Matic, is the one who created the covid relief fund thing.

fukk India let them roll around in cow shyt, this is karma and their awful unhygienic practises coming to bite them.
fukk em.