1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Yup the game is getting more dangerous in these cryptic streets stay the fuk away from anything that was created off a wim like that not even a damn website.
Rug pulls are at an ath on bsc, i've been caught up in three pieces of shyts that were rugged, luckily i spotted the first two from a mile off and sold before nikkaz got caught with their pants down but took an L over the weekend and lost money over the weekend on a scam. Hella people got caught slipping with the influx of elon hype coins seen over the past weekend don't let the desire to be rich fukk you like a desperate hoe :mjcry:

Sounds like a rug, every day I see cacs lose their mind after getting rugged in one of the BSC telegram groups a few of us here are in :mjlol:

:francis:

fukk it, better to experience a rug now than later and with more money

best APP to buy crypto brehs?

Imma stay away from BSC coins for now except for what I got :russ:

I don't even see why y'all fukk with all that BSC, swapping, and other goofy shyt just to get the latest coins. Bitmart has MOST of them, (not all of them though) and has literally NO gas fees, with an easy UI, and automatically converts your sales into USDT

I been eating real good off this shyt. Bitmart is also based out of the Cayman Islands, and doesn't allow direct deposits from your bank account, so make of that what you will. :sas2:

I use Coinbase to transfer xlm into Bitmart and go dumb :banderas:

When I'm ready to cash out, I sell my profits for xlm on Bitmart (which is free) then send those profits back to Coinbase (free), and sell those xlm on Coinbase for USD to go into one of my savings accounts linked to Coinbase, with the 1-3 day transfer option (free again).

This whole time I been coppin SHIB with no gas, sold most of it for a profit before the dip, and am holding on to some, and buying more now, for the inevitable bounce back when it's listed on ShibaSwap. I have faith that it'll be back soon, plus:

image-114.webp

But back to the bank/app topic. I don't be linking my bank to none of these weird ass fly-by-night apps. Y'all buggin :mjlol:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks should even be hating on that shib being donated.

If anything jokers need to be getting a fake go funde me page pretending they indian asking folks to send them some shib.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even see why y'all fukk with all that BSC, swapping, and other goofy shyt just to get the latest coins. Bitmart has MOST of them, (not all of them though) and has literally NO gas fees, with an easy UI, and automatically converts your sales into USDT

I been eating real good off this shyt. Bitmart is also based out of the Cayman Islands, and doesn't allow direct deposits from your bank account, so make of that what you will. :sas:

I use Coinbase to transfer xlm into Bitmart and go dumb :banderas:

When I'm ready to cash out, sell my profits for xlm on Bitmart (which is free) then send those profits back to Coinbase (free), and sell those xlm on Coinbase for USD to go into one of my savings account linked to my bank, with the 1-3 day transfer option (free again).

This whole time I been coppin SHIB with no gas, sold most of it for a profit before the dip, and am holding on to some, and buying more now, for the inevitable bounce back when it's listed on ShibaSwap. I have faith that it'll be back soon, plus:

image-114.webp

But back to the bank/app topic. I don't be linking my bank to none of these weird ass fly-by-night apps. Y'all buggin :mjlol:
Chess not Checkers. That XLM to Coinbase connection is clutch as fukk tho

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@ORDER_66 flexing with his 15 USD SHIB perhaps ?

:lolbron:
:mjlol::dead:

I sent $95 worth. Fees made it around $140 but thats nothing compared to my gains. If people start buying up the coin and giving a small portion to the fund, the price gonna go up. And when the mainstream press sees all the publicity, word gonna get out and have more people interested in doing so. Hopefully this helps the holders and the cause in India.

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan