1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
FCKVITALIK is mooning!

ETH haters & people mad at him for dumping on Shiba folks is buying to spite him!

E1Nr-NLXoAYMpqw

fukk VITALIK

Easiest 10x I’ve made in my life :russ:

:mjcry:

Bruh, I hope you ain’t put a lot of money in... cause it’s a scam

Grand opening, grand closing :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a question for all the experienced crypto kats on here. One how do you guys feel about helium I know it will half in august so the price should increase. Two do you guys mine helium or know anyone who mines it (like with the bobcat miner) and how is it going for those that are mining helium.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:gucci::snoop:

Yall really in here intentionally holding bags of meme shytcoins like that?

The name of the game is trade it, don't date it. Profits should be getting swept into Bitcoin or Ethereum like clockwork.

Meme shytcoins but look at CMC's chart right now...:martin:go ahead and look

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are there any advocates for Gemini on here? I have close to 1000 worth of ETH in that account from years ago, I can start earning 3% on it in there, but should I be looking to move it else where? I haven't moved it cause I don't want to pay the fees to do it.
:francis:

But at the same time, when I want to get more ETH I'm trying to see if Gemini is where I should hold it at
:jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Binance just sent some SHIB to India and someone sent $15 worth. I might send a small amount myself to help out. Looks like its gonna pick up momentum if all the exchanges are sending some tokens over there. Lots of publicity there. Be good to donate some of my profits even if its a small amount, anything helps.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Binance just sent some SHIB to India and someone sent $15 worth. I might send a small amount myself to help out. Looks like its gonna pick up momentum if all the exchanges are sending some tokens over there. Lots of publicity there. Be good to donate some of my profits even if its a small amount, anything helps.

@ORDER_66 flexing with his 15 USD SHIB perhaps ?

:lolbron:

All Star
Daps
Meme shytcoins but look at CMC's chart right now...:martin:go ahead and look

And? It's a bull market. Dumb money pumps in crypto isn't new.

By all means, buy. But more importantly, HODL since you're so fascinated with short term charts. We can reconvene on the progress in a year?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The fact shib is being traded in all these exchanges is all that matters. Once everything stabilize and shibaswap comes out things will pick.

This is a BUYINg opportunity not a CRyInG opportunity you fukks