1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Green Gang was coming at Elon when Tesla made that BITCOIN investment a few months back because it was a contradiction of Tesla's core values
:mjlol:

The real question is... which cryptocurrency is Tesla going to support? It's going to be something that's environment friendly and away from the traditional mining process.
Hmm, sounds like something like........ ALGO that’s sustainable and CARBON-NEGATIVE that already FIXED the environment issue ahead of time and even have a better version than Proof-Of-Stake called “Pure Proof of Stake” perhaps. :sas1:

https://www.algorand.com/resources/news/carbon_negative_announcement

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: that wasn't me better ask Numpsay his paper hands bytch ass quick to sell...

:mjlol:y'all know this nikka in his feelings. Didn't even have the heart to tag me properly. I cashed out with damn near 3k profit which I made overnight. You going to hold that bag of shyt until it vanishes once the bear market comes. My bad it's going to hit .25 by the end of the year right:russ:. What happened to the Asian market going ham on shytba last night. Can't believe the coli followed this idiot holding shytba when he only invested a big Mac value meal on it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That's fukking CHINA tho!!!:gucci::childplease: the rest of the world moving away from coal, paris climate agreement remember?!?

what... china is not hermetically sealed off from the rest of the world.

you have a problem with it .. ask elon .. ask climate scientists .. :hubie:

i tried to explain .. not even 24 hours later we have one example of what will increasingly happen .

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:y'all know this nikka in his feelings. Didn't even have the heart to tag me properly. I cashed out with damn near 3k profit which I made overnight. You going to hold that bag of shyt until it vanishes once the bear market comes. My bad it's going to hit .25 by the end of the year right:russ:. What happened to the Asian market going ham on shytba last night. Can't believe the coli followed this idiot holding shytba when he only invested a big Mac value meal on it.
Wait... All this time dude had $15 in shib? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Dont worry nikka you'll be back on Shiba's nuts when it rebounds again...:russ::umad::laff:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna share some pain today....

I sold all this, cause I bought “at a top” and when it hit .50 I just wanted to get out cause I was under water for a bit

today it hit high of 1.23

E1OFA76XIAIz3QF

E1OFA8EXEAAKvuN

E1OFA8EWEAsw6QL
Bruh Matic is gonna be serous. Peep all the partnerships that are happening with them . I have total faith It tbh.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, sounds like something like........ ALGO that’s sustainable and CARBON-NEGATIVE that already FIXED the environment issue ahead of time and even have a better version than Proof-Of-Stake called “Pure Proof of Stake” perhaps. :sas1:

https://www.algorand.com/resources/news/carbon_negative_announcement

This one is on my radar, I have to move some bread around to start my position in this, but this is one I want and plan on getting. Where do you stake yours at and what's the APR? I was looking at it on Kucoin

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what... china is not hermetically sealed off from the rest of the world.

you have a problem with it .. ask elon .. ask climate scientists .. :hubie:

i tried to explain .. not even 24 hours later we have one example of what will increasingly happen .

I mean but why even bring this shyt up now???:dahell::mindblown:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
possibly none...it’s one thing when BTC chills in the cut while alts do their thing but casting dispersions on BTC could trickle down to everything
ELON is like, since the stock market is fukked, I'm about to fukk with the crypto market
:smugbiden:

BTC prolly dips and gets some negative press from eco advocates.