1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I completely get all that. But if DOGE has taught us anything 1 down day or dip doesn't mean the shyt is dead.
If we being real if it wasn't for idiots, and desperate greedy idiots, and genuine people who are just naive about crypto doge wouldn't be doing anything rn,

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I completely get all that. But if DOGE has taught us anything 1 down day or dip doesn't mean the shyt is dead.
That's any form of investing, you have people that buy the top then act like the sky's falling when a correction occurs. It's just like the clowns that bought the DOGE 0.08 ATH in February, then panic sold immediately after when it dipped.

That's why I don't bother going into the main DOGE or SHIB thread on here, too many neophytes expecting an immediate x100 just because their money finally got thrown into the ring.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That's any form of investing, you have people that buy the top then act like the sky's falling when a correction occurs. It's just like the clowns that bought the DOGE 0.08 ATH in February, then panic sold immediately after when it dipped.

That's why I don't bother going into the main DOGE or SHIB thread on here, too many neophytes expecting an immediate x100 just because their money finally got thrown into the ring.
Exactly, bunch of newbies. This is why people shouldn’t just be dropping free game for just anyone. Make them go back and read the thread to get info. That way they can see the volatility of these coins. Hell, I was cursing SHIB right before the pop cause I lost half my initial investment. Literally the next hour we 10x.
Again, the secret is BUY good coins. ETH, which is my main holding literally grew 10% over the past few days. When you’re portfolio is diversified and not a shyt show, you’ll be able to ride bumps easily.

Hell I’m about to convert a lot of my coins into USDC as my people are also predicting a significant crash in crypto very soon. (But they’ve been predicting a crash since December, so there’s that...)

Last edited:

All Star
Daps
:gucci::snoop:

Yall really in here intentionally holding bags of meme shytcoins like that?

The name of the game is trade it, don't date it. Profits should be getting swept into Bitcoin or Ethereum like clockwork.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. People get shook as fukk. Thing is, I've invested in great companies and experienced the same shyt... with much more money involved.

I grabbed some Tesla shares after the split in Sept, and that shyt dropped like 18% immediately. It was $502 a share when I bought it.
:unimpressed: