1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I beg to differ! I made about 15k off ada with a 1k investment, so far made 2k off vet with like 600 and dca btc from 2018 25k. The key is to dca and be patient, cause if you look at the prices of the top coins 3 years ago they were dirtvcheap compared to now, but compared to 5 years in the future the prices now are probably the floor, you can easily make some serious cash with a few hundred to a few thousand but folk gotta be willing to wait

nikkas hate waiting. Want that fast money now.
Yal know how this game is. Don't be emotional and hold. You don't think it's too early to be writing off SHIB?
:usure:

:hubie:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yal know how this game is. Don't be emotional and hold. You don't think it's too early to be writing off SHIB?
:usure:

:hubie:
It's a shyt coin with basic utility that's it's not even particularly good at, so I'll write it off cause I'm a long term investor and I don't see it lasting, short term, I still see it being significant tho but we'll have to see

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Yup, but there’s other people selling I see in the order book so I have no fukking idea
the developers whitetlist their own addresss, and they are the only ones that can selll. Happens a lot on new bsc tokens

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

Bruh, I hope you ain’t put a lot of money in... cause it’s a scam
Yup the game is getting more dangerous in these cryptic streets stay the fuk away from anything that was created off a wim like that not even a damn website.
Rug pulls are at an ath on bsc, i've been caught up in three pieces of shyts that were rugged, luckily i spotted the first two from a mile off and sold before nikkaz got caught with their pants down but took an L over the weekend and lost money over the weekend on a scam. Hella people got caught slipping with the influx of elon hype coins seen over the past weekend don't let the desire to be rich fukk you like a desperate hoe :mjcry:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pika is fukked up

not enough liquidity to sell

they are saying it’s an error in the contract code, and they will fix it an air drop new tokens

but :unimpressed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's a shyt coin with basic utility that's it's not even particularly good at, so I'll write it off cause I'm a long term investor and I don't see it lasting, short term, I still see it being significant tho but we'll have to see
I completely get all that. But if DOGE has taught us anything 1 down day or dip doesn't mean the shyt is dead.