1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Pancake is BNB fam. Not eth

I think breh means swap ETH for "something else".

This is where cross-chain wrapped tokens come in. Somewhere in his transaction there should be an WETH where the ETH is stored and used to back newly minted wrapped ETH on BSC.

This is new since I did crypto in 2017 but from what I have read that is the way it works.

i.e.

PwRuESk.png

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Pancake is BNB fam. Not eth
I think breh means swap ETH for "something else".

This is where cross-chain wrapped tokens come in. Somewhere in his transaction there should be an WETH where the ETH is stored and used to back newly minted wrapped ETH on BSC.

This is new since I did crypto in 2017 but from what I have read that is the way it works.

i.e.

PwRuESk.png
yeah this is what I’m referring to. Been trying to figure it out all day damn near

think ima just stick to the coins on kucoin, coinbase and crypto.com :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I got it to finally work after using V1 of Pancakeswap instead of V2. shyt's crazy and just wasted like an hour and half fukking with this shyt.

Noticed gas fees went up using BSC, not like ETH or nothing but this morning and early noon when I was buying it was cheaper, had to adjust for the transactions to go through. It’s cause everyone is buying BSC coins, literally.. my entire timeline is liquidity going into BSC meme coins

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
yeah this is what I’m referring to. Been trying to figure it out all day damn near

what were you trynna buy or do? Convert your ETH to be able to buy BSC coins?

buy some BNB and send it to your trust wallet and buy BSC coins that way instead of spending insane fees to convert ETH bro :picard:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

ah bet. what wallet are you using? Make sure it says smart chain network on the wallet. It'll say bsc or smart chain depending on the wallet you're using

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You can get BNB in Kucoin, if you get it there, you can send it to TrustWallet and then swap it for a small fee to BSC instantly.

That's one thing that's cool about all this stuff, there's generally a way around to get the coin/token you want and after you go through the process a few times things start to click and make sense. It can be frustrating but yea

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Some kat online was talking about getting a loan for your coin then taking the loan and coverting it to usd and with drawing it. But letting the exchange take the coin you put up for the loan.

Due to it being a loan it doesn't count as taking profit. Now I am not sure how this works or if this is true.
Sounds like a case of money laundering