1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
yep...I’d bet as soon as I throw a couple thousand at that, it’d tank cuz they’re waiting for folks to do that...that’s my hunch when I see volume that low...she said she invested $20 (I think) so it’s no real skin off her bones

someone took 50k out earlier and barely had an affect , I’m sure your 1k wouldn’t do shyt bro :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The market cap is 136 million.

it’s gained 115 today

:mjlol:

just stop bro

post the CMC page for the token...I think we’re speaking about two different tokens...I only see one SAVE on CMC

*edit*

I see 2 SAVEs on coingecko...savetoken and savetheworld...only savetoken is listed on CMC so that’s the one I thought you were talking about

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
relax breh. I brought up the conservative funds as examples to show they are looking at bitcoin with long-term horizon, not something to trade out of once New Coin X comes along. and I wouldn't really compare risky subprime mortgages to being just like bitcoin either.

That's wrong. Enough to-and-fro but I can't let that slide .. Junk debt "risky subprime" is not investment grade ma breddah ...

They were not "sub-prime securities". They were melange securities built through mezzanine securitisation. Flawed but accepted (incorrectly) as investment grade anyway.

Mezzanine AAA rated investment grade CDO's intended for long hold - unlikely to collapse in value. That's sort of the point. They were purchased by long-term investment firms (particularly in Germany) and were marked for long-term hold (with the keys up a mountain"). When the chips were down they had to sell. Just as they could and would do with any "investment grade" asset that was collapsing in value.

You suggesting they hold and do not sell between purchase and redemption/maturity or closure is incorrect. You suggesting that they do not distress sell is wrong.

Anyway enough of that :hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I figured it out. I'm waiting for confirmation on the swap to go through.
EDIT:
:snoop:
This shyt is blowing me
Do yal just wait or do I have to do something on my end with TrustWallet? Message says, to confirm transaction in your wallet, I don't see any option to confirm it when I open up the wallet tho

ma breddah ... it's tough in these crypto coli streets :picard: