1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s all good :russ:

Sorry for being bytchy :mjlol: Haven’t been sleeping much lately lol

ya my bad...I’m thinking “why is she taking me saying I don’t trust the volume so personal?” but ya I was looking at a completely different token so it probably looked like I was “hating” on the token which is a good find now that I’m looking at the right one...sorry for the mix-up

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
They were not "sub-prime securities". They were melange securities built through mezzanine securitisation. Flawed but accepted (incorrectly) as investment grade anyway.

Mezzanine AAA rated investment grade CDO's intended for long hold - unlikely to collapse in value. That's sort of the point. They were purchased by long-term investment firms (particularly in Germany) and were marked for long-term hold (with the keys up a mountain"). When the chips were down they had to sell. Just as they could and would do with any "investment grade" asset that was collapsing in value.
investment banking is def not my wheelhouse so I'll take your word for it. either way i don't see how you get to distress sell for btc unless the network itself just collapsed

Fly

Superstar
Daps
I can’t figure the pancake swap stuff out either. Every time I try to convert my ETH to another coin it says my balance is insufficient even when I have more than enough :martin: