1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah I’m good...still don’t trust that low volume with the amount I’m putting into some of these unknown coins

YALL should’ve hopped in when I told y’all too & alerted you!

E1KCA3vXMAAt4h6

sorry you missed out breh :russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Make sure u didnt put erc contract instead of bsc contract
I'm in the FEGtrack app, I pasted the BSC contract in. I go to buy FEG on Pancake within the app, I get the Token imported message but my wallet isn't connected on the Pancakeswap browser screen.

When I go to connect it on Pancake it says "Provider Error: No provider was found"
:dwillhuh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm in the FEGtrack app, I pasted the BSC contract in. I go to buy FEG on Pancake within the app, I get the Token imported message but my wallet isn't connected on the Pancakeswap browser screen.

When I go to connect it on Pancake it says "Provider Error: No provider was found"
:dwillhuh:

U cant buy through the fegtrack app

That's feg.exchange

All I can suggest is going to their discord they have in depth guides for everything

Join the FEG token - Official Discord Server!

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
babble.

"don't do quick trades"?? how many trading floors have you been on? it is so ill-lettered that I increasingly find that I am wasting my time answering someone who just doesn't have the tools for this discussion.

c'mon now.

i didn't say "quick"
investment houses do liquify portfolios quickly - did the 2008 financial crisis somehow skip your attention. billions of long-term hold investment grade CDO's sold overnight at pennies to the dollar. I was sitting in an investment bank at the time. working... how did you manage to miss it?
we are talking about a "better product". feel free to say that a better product is "not possible"
institutions operate "crypto desks/divisions" NOT BTC desks / divisions.

why are you talking about things that you do not understand? these companies do not just buy and hold. their investments are managed each and everyday based on risks and prevailing market conditions.
relax breh. I brought up the conservative funds as examples to show they are looking at bitcoin with long-term horizon, not something to trade out of once New Coin X comes along. and I wouldn't really compare risky subprime mortgages to being just like bitcoin either.

“We believe that having an equity stake in NYDIG as well as a Bitcoin position in our general investment account will help us deliver long-term value to our policyowners,” said Tim Corbett, Chief Investment Officer of MassMutual. “We look forward to further exploring additional ways to work with NYDIG, consistent with our ongoing focus on innovation and diversification.”

Ross Stevens, founder and Executive Chairman of NYDIG and founder and CEO of Stone Ridge Holdings Group, NYDIG’s parent company, said, “Given their track record of innovation, there is nothing surprising to me about MassMutual leading their industry yet again by both seeing, and acting on, the long-term value of the Bitcoin monetary risk premium for their policyowners.”

you're right they're called cryptocurrency desks/divisions and what crypto are they primarily buying/selling/custodying for their customers? Even your Grayscale (who services mostly hedge funds that will pump and dump anything) example - how much BTC vs the others? 3iQ launched what fund first? How many several bitcoin ETFs did you see in Canada launch before they finally launched one for ETH? This is what I'm getting at. Where is the attention

do you understand what maths and bitcoin have to do with each other? your limitations are not shared by the actuaries who actually greenlight this stuff.

you want to go through a worked example - just so I can show that the mathematical argument is a core part of their crypto risk management,
:mjlol:relax breh I'm familiar with hashing. here's my point: crunching numbers/functions of security of blockchain A to btc on paper and then concluding x is better than y, is not enough. It has to be proven with usage over time if we're talking SoV. That's where the younger alternatives typically fall short. No fault of their own as they don't have the first mover's advantage

do you understand how that means that people will NOT transact at level-0?

the higher up the levels you go the more coin agnostic you are when it comes to actually transacting.

that plus cross chain makes the currency at layer-0 swappable. you could take out BTC at level-0 and plug in ADA.

this easy swappability is how a new better coin supplants the more limited ones at layer-0.

do you understand what I just said?

that is how engineered systems work. from your phone to the internet to your car. the lot!
so you're just focused on BTC's use as an everyday currency to transact with is what I'm seeing here?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
U cant buy through the fegtrack app

That's feg.exchange

All I can suggest is going to their discord they have in depth guides for everything

Join the FEG token - Official Discord Server!
I figured it out. I'm waiting for confirmation on the swap to go through.
EDIT:
:snoop:
This shyt is blowing me
Do yal just wait or do I have to do something on my end with TrustWallet? Message says, to confirm transaction in your wallet, I don't see any option to confirm it when I open up the wallet tho

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:website is a complete joke. i'll be shocked if it makes it to 1 billion. some of these CT shills are setting people up to get slaughtered

yep...I’d bet as soon as I throw a couple thousand at that, it’d tank cuz they’re waiting for folks to do that...that’s my hunch when I see volume that low...she said she invested $20 (I think) so it’s no real skin off her bones...I’m playing with a little bit more at stake so I want conditions that are favorable to me...have no idea why she’s getting disrespectful bcuz I said I was wary of the low volume

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
some y’all really getting bold with the lunch money y’all investing lol

I’m not gonna risk money in these shyt coins when I Don’t have to and still make big gains. And depending how it goes, I’ll put more money in.

You told folks to be careful & was wrong.