1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is that???:patrice:
Margin is pretty much a system that lets people buy stocks with borrowed money so they get gains quicker. But if you're taking too much losses the lender will close your positions/account and raid your bank account to get their money back.

Its what makes stock crashes have that domino effect. I didn't think people were doing this shyt in crypto too.:hhh: this shyt not so different than the stock market after all

They doing derivatives too.

Yes they are. I had to talk with my friend about an exit plan
Oh fukk no. :mjlol: no wonder this shyt so volatile, these support levels are paper thin lowkey
If you can read a chart, it’s very profitable! When I first started using leverage I was retardly aping in on Some “oh this looks like a bottom” just to get liquidated. I didn’t lose much, cause I was new to it.

MACD , RSI can tell you enough about if something is going to break out

that’s how I knew BLOC was going to break out and gave y’all the heads up. I got in on XSR yesterday went it was down almost -20% and saw it was gonna be breaking out because it was oversold according to MACD & RSI levels, made a quick 2 x. that’s how good trade4/ make a lot of money scalping dips & shorting breh
You wild. :mjlol:Marge called and you still doing it?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Margin is pretty much a system that lets people buy stocks with borrowed money so they get gains quicker. But if you're taking too much losses the lender will close your positions/account and raid your bank account to get their money back.

Its what makes stock crashes have that domino effect. I didn't think people were doing this shyt in crypto too.:hhh: this shyt not so different than the stock market after all

They doing derivatives too.

Oh fukk no. :mjlol: no wonder this shyt so volatile, these support levels are paper thin lowkey

You wild. :mjlol:Marge called and you still doing it?

Mofo took out a loan to throw on ripple without asking me