1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody ever cop BNB on an exchange and only a portion of the order fill?
:what:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Ayyyyy fukking yo!

People are out here buying crypto on margin?! :damn: tell me this isnt true

If you can read a chart, it’s very profitable! When I first started using leverage I was retardly aping in on Some “oh this looks like a bottom” just to get liquidated. I didn’t lose much, cause I was new to it.

MACD , RSI can tell you enough about if something is going to break out

that’s how I knew BLOC was going to break out and gave y’all the heads up. I got in on XSR yesterday went it was down almost -20% and saw it was gonna be breaking out because it was oversold according to MACD & RSI levels, made a quick 2 x. that’s how good trade4/ make a lot of money scalping dips & shorting breh

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Anybody ever cop BNB on an exchange and only a portion of the order fill?
:what:

sure that it possible.

there is a matching engine which matches and runs outstanding bids together against outstanding asks.

it's possible (especially in illiquid markets) that there is no match.

also it is also possible that you cannot represent one or the other exactly in the opposing currency (token) and so you can end up with small part values known as "crypto dust".

nice exchanges like binance will hold unfulfilled part orders open or will allow you to convert your dust (into BNB).

that's generally why it is better to trade in liquid markets and on nice exchanges.

or yeah, your bid/ask might be too far away from the current price

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what exchange you using?

Honeslty i have a Coinoimi wallet and it has a built in coin swap feature. So fukking clutch
I had Tether in Kucoin, so I was like aight, let me buy BNB with it and then I'll send it to my MetaMask wallet to get in on FEG.

Only like half of it went through so far. Weird.