1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Margin is pretty much a system that lets people buy stocks with borrowed money so they get gains quicker. But if you're taking too much losses the lender will close your positions/account and raid your bank account to get their money back.

Its what makes stock crashes have that domino effect. I didn't think people were doing this shyt in crypto too.:hhh: this shyt not so different than the stock market after all

They doing derivatives too.

Oh fukk no. :mjlol: no wonder this shyt so volatile, these support levels are paper thin lowkey

You wild. :mjlol:Marge called and you still doing it?

I was 10x leveraging without knowing shyt breh lmfaooooo

They don’t “raid” your bank account bro. You just lose a lot of your original investment :russ:

and on Kucoin they were allowing up to 100x leverage in Perpetual futures but lowered it After a the huge liquidation weekend below to 20x

I lost 40 bucks 10x leveraging, what happened was.. VET was actually breaking out of , 09 cents, on a Saturday.. then the ENTIRE market crashed cause BTC and everything went down with it

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Margin is pretty much a system that lets people buy stocks with borrowed money so they get gains quicker. But if you're taking too much losses the lender will close your positions/account and raid your bank account to get their money back.

Its what makes stock crashes have that domino effect. I didn't think people were doing this shyt in crypto too.:hhh: this shyt not so different than the stock market after all

They doing derivatives too.

Oh fukk no. :mjlol: no wonder this shyt so volatile, these support levels are paper thin lowkey

You wild. :mjlol:Marge called and you still doing it?

They have credit cards and loans as well.

Nice traditional financial system being built up on non-traditional open crypto.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It took vechain years to get to this point and shib almost flippening them but shib has a use case that's actually going to benefit people outside of the crypto market, I'm hating hard af. It's not fair damnit
Where do you see shib reaching?