1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Under water as fukk on Bonfire, but it’s fine. I was a dumbass & bought the top the other day fomo if it. We’re going to bounce

Pube did the same, it “dumped” and then bounced and went on a crazy run :pachaha:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Under water as fukk on Bonfire, but it’s fine. I was a dumbass & bought the top the other day fomo if it. We’re going to bounce

Pube did the same, it “dumped” and then bounced and went on a crazy run :pachaha:

Glad I took some profits like I mentioned.

:lolbron:

I’m still up about 40% from my OG entry. Looking at the chart a retrace was expected. Hopefully we bounce soon. This is why you always take some off the table.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Just billionaire investing legend talk

in fact cross-chain and n-layer developments just make it easier to switch out BTC at layer-0 when something better comes along and users at layer-N just transacting shouldn't notice at all.

like how telecom cables at physical layer-0 can be switched out when better ones come along, while customers at layer-N just keep making phone calls.

anyway most people do not understand BTC so it's very hard to find good debates about this.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
vjwmtpg6sfy61.jpg

:mjlol: of all the crazy things ive just seen...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I have nothing to lose...:pachaha: I try to ignore all the naysayers and everyone doubting this shyt and went balls to the wall...:birdman: I'm like this could be a repeat of Gamestop only this time there isnt a citadel capital to stop us. I mean what do we have to lose???:manny: I have to give a shoutout to russ and a few others for putting me on when it started wish I could have brought more but $15 was gonna have to do because of the Eth fees,miner fees.

Also:

Chinese Traders Pounce on SHIB Coin Known as ‘Doge Killer’ - CoinDesk

:wow:
My nikka you sure do "bring" a lot of crypto in every post