1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh see, now you're talking that talk...that's that's that set for life/generations type of momey

Man I have nothing to lose...:pachaha: I try to ignore all the naysayers and everyone doubting this shyt and went balls to the wall...:birdman: I'm like this could be a repeat of Gamestop only this time there isnt a citadel capital to stop us. I mean what do we have to lose???:manny: I have to give a shoutout to russ and a few others for putting me on when it started wish I could have brought more but $15 was gonna have to do because of the Eth fees,miner fees.

Also:

Chinese Traders Pounce on SHIB Coin Known as ‘Doge Killer’ - CoinDesk

:wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Man I have nothing to lose...:pachaha: I try to ignore all the naysayers and everyone doubting this shyt and went balls to the wall...:birdman: I'm like this could be a repeat of Gamestop only this time there isnt a citadel capital to stop us. I mean what do we have to lose???:manny: I have to give a shoutout to russ and a few others for putting me on when it started wish I could have brought more but $15 was gonna have to do because of the Eth fees,miner fees.

Also:

:russ::russ::russ: I feel you. I'm hoping yall right. In this thread I've gotten quite a few good calls. Hoping it can knock off another zero soon

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
my two favorite coin/token right now in the crypto game side by side
u1AdnAQ.png

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
These Inu knockoffs have me considering sell shiba. Congested
Same thing happened when SafeMoon got hot the first time, all kinda Safe / Moon replicas trying to ride the wave. That trend eventually died out and the original remains strong as ever.

I ain't selling none of my shib :ufdup:

Until we drop another zero or two :mjgrin:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Also:

:russ: This guy yall

:wow: No guts no fukking glory