1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I’m at 7x already on Pryz from when I entered, literally got in at “the bottom” at .00003

someone messages me shilling it and I threw 50 bucks into it for the fukk of :pachaha: If it goes to a penny or even half a penny, that’ll be 50 bucks turned into 8-16k
do you follow a website or some sub reddit where they alert you of new coins/tokens ? like where do you get your info from these days?

not to say this thread is not bad for intel.

keep spreading that knowledge :salute:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I randomly put like 12 mill shib in hitbits investment account and like so far I've generated 13k of it in the past 2 weeks :obama:im still getting an understanding of it but for the brehs in here that have made super big gains, look into the staking and lending programs on your exchanges, you can fukk around and get apys of 20-100+% so you nikkas with like 50gs n shyt can make even more money while watching vintage Jada fire, just a reminder
Where are you staking SHIB at?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hotbit, it's in their investments tab, although I don't think I can redeem now till it's 100% again
You're playing with fire with hotbit BREH from all things I've read, the moment they have their network up and running I'm withdrawing ASAP.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you can stake shib breh, he's talking more in the line of staking your USDT, USDC on exchanges such as ku coin or cake for example on Defi which gives a nice APY.
That's why I asked. Wanted to know where it was possible at

ReasonableMatic

Daps
file.jpg

Another 10K making YFI worth 70K while BTC struggling to hold 55K :sas1:
:picard:

What’s so good about this coin?
file.jpg

DYOR, meanwhile it raised another 5K in value making one YFI worth 75K :sas1:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
do you follow a website or some sub reddit where they alert you of new coins/tokens ? like where do you get your info from these days?

not to say this thread is not bad for intel.

keep spreading that knowledge :salute:
You can go to Reddit’s cryptocurrency sub thread. The have a lot of info in there if you’re willing to read thru it. shyt I just jumped into the Coli Telegram chat. Was going through and it’s a lot of info being passed around. Twitter is a straight spot for info as well.