1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I’m at 7x already on Pryz from when I entered, literally got in at “the bottom” at .00003

someone messages me shilling it and I threw 50 bucks into it for the fukk of :pachaha: If it goes to a penny or even half a penny, that’ll be 50 bucks turned into 8-16k
Which exchange are you using?

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

If the image gets cut off
E1E6MolVEAIh04U
:mjlol:

I lived in Vegas for 20 years, moved away and now I've finally embraced being a degenerate gambler
:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
What are the exchanges y'all are using for all these random shyt coins / meme coins??? :mjtf:

it’s not exchanges, it’s dapps lol

You send BNB to trust wallet, swapping it for BSC them buying off of pancake swap. Or if you wanna pay insane ETH gas prices, you’re sending ETH to wallet and buying off ETH coins off of Uniswap

paperbag

Daps
I just dropped about $2k on FEG (BSC) but only ended up with $1500 worth

used trust wallet/pancakeswap (made sure to logout)

any reason why that’s the case?
The whole point of bsc is to avoid high gas fees, sounds like something went wrong because that's way too high of a fee for pancakeswap

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Virtuous_Brotha anymore crap coin recommendations?
I sold Octa for Pig since it wasn't moving anymore, was good to me earlier and used the profits to buy XRP.

Are you still holding SPE?
Holding SPE until the winter at the minimum breh, outside of that i'm only holding two crap coins $EarlyBSC (long term) and $Balls (at the moment a flip to get my money back from the L not sure how long i'll hold :dame:).
Look at this beauty PooCoin BSC Charts
Always on the look out though but being extra careful the bsc shytcoin space is becoming riddled with 'rug pulls' so you really gotta be careful

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole point of bsc is to avoid high gas fees, sounds like something went wrong because that's way too high of a fee for pancakeswap

@(ALi) and @NotaPAWG helped me figure it out...trust wallet is reflecting the same overall price listed on CMC which is inaccurate...once I found the accurate price (which is a little higher) I realized I received the correct amount of tokens and the value is much closer to what I spent

paperbag

Daps
What are the exchanges y'all are using for all these random shyt coins / meme coins??? :mjtf:

Edit: thank you @NotaPAWG
Uniswap for ETH Ethereum

Pancakeswap for BSC binance smart chain

DYOR

You can get robbed easily or lose all your money easily. This a more akin to gambling than investing. If you look at the low IQ portfolio I posted earlier he made bank but ever time you see "ran away" the developer just robbed everyone

Also fees on uniswap are ridiculous right now. You have to spend $300 in fees wether you qre buying $100 of a token or $5000 of the same token.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guy in the discord chat recommended it and I decided to take a gamble. He put me on to Feg and a few other ones too. But only Shiba has gotten me decent gains. Waiting on the others.
Breh how do I see how much my FEG is worth? It doesn't show up in my trust wallet but when I go on Uniswap I can see all of my tokens?

paperbag

Daps
Breh how do I see how much my FEG is worth? It doesn't show up in my trust wallet but when I go on Uniswap I can see all of my tokens?
Multiply the number of tokens you have by the current price? Most of these wallets and folio apps are not pulling prices correctly. Or you can just setup a dummy trade on uniswap qnd see how much ETH or USDC you would get, just don't authorize the trade