1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have 277 USDT that was added to my Kucoin account that initially was for SHIB, but I already got 4.7m tokens while I was waiting for the tether to hit my account.

Now I'm thinking about converting this USDT to BNB and transferring it to my metamask wallet to get some FEG, the fees for ETH humbled me last night when I was trying to move 100 bucks around

:what:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s not exchanges, it’s dapps lol

You send BNB to trust wallet, swapping it for BSC them buying off of pancake swap. Or if you wanna pay insane ETH gas prices, you’re sending ETH to wallet and buying off ETH coins off of Uniswap
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Uniswap for ETH Ethereum

Pancakeswap for BSC binance smart chain

DYOR

You can get robbed easily or lose all your money easily. This a more akin to gambling than investing. If you look at the low IQ portfolio I posted earlier he made bank but ever time you see "ran away" the developer just robbed everyone

Also fees on uniswap are ridiculous right now. You have to spend $300 in fees wether you qre buying $100 of a token or $5000 of the same token.

Yeah I'm new to these dapps / PancakeSwap/ UniSwap stuff... I always stuck to coinbase and binance for altcoins (until crypto laws in NY fukked up my binance account). I just made my first successful swap on PancakeSwap, trading my BNB for Safemoon.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea i see now

The info overload breh. Shyt us going in in all directions all at once. I gotta make a doc or something

Money does grow on trees:wow:
I went through it with my moms last night. She has more crypto than I do. She 7x her DOGE investment
:mjlol:

She just be buying shyt on Coinbase, so I was like grab some SHIB, she already had XLM in Coinbase, so I showed her how to get SHIB using Kucoin, she was like, "How you know how to do all this?!" :wtf:

I'm like I just read

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I randomly put like 12 mill shib in hitbits investment account and like so far I've generated 13k of it in the past 2 weeks :obama:im still getting an understanding of it but for the brehs in here that have made super big gains, look into the staking and lending programs on your exchanges, you can fukk around and get apys of 20-100+% so you nikkas with like 50gs n shyt can make even more money while watching vintage Jada fire, just a reminder

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I randomly put like 12 mill shib in hitbits investment account and like so far I've generated 13k of it in the past 2 weeks :obama:im still getting an understanding of it but for the brehs in here that have made super big gains, look into the staking and lending programs on your exchanges, you can fukk around and get apys of 20-100+% so you nikkas with like 50gs n shyt can make even more money while watching vintage Jada fire, just a reminder

Wait you gain 13k off 12 million Shibs? :dwillhuh: