1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Hurts less since it was profit invested from something else, still got my two main long term shytcoin investments holding me down. Just need to make some gains from short term plays to get it back but yea man this came from wanting to rush shyt :snoop:
Youll bounce back breh I pray you make more than what you lost. I aint no expert or anything but breh don't rush any of this. We get hype of the wave but gotta move smart.

Daps
what is ICP ? - Internet Computer price today, ICP live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

it creeped out of nowhere
ZjR52YE.png

Gonna keep creeping too

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ICP - Internet Computer:

That happened today, in bold.

"The Internet Computer is the world’s first blockchain that runs at web speed with unbounded capacity. It also represents the third major blockchain innovation, alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum — a blockchain computer that scales smart contract computation and data, runs them at web speed, processes and stores data efficiently, and provides powerful software frameworks to developers............

"On December 18, 2020, DFINITY launched the alpha mainnet of the Internet Computer. In a final step towards decentralization, on May 10, 2021, DFINITY launched the Internet Computer into the public domain. This major milestone means that the internet now functions as a decentralized global computer — marked by the release of all of the Internet Computer’s source code into the public domain, as well as ICP utility token allowing tens of thousands of community members to govern the Internet Computer network."

Internet Computer price today, ICP live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Don't know if I should dip in or not.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ICP - Internet Computer:

That happened today, in bold.

"The Internet Computer is the world’s first blockchain that runs at web speed with unbounded capacity. It also represents the third major blockchain innovation, alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum — a blockchain computer that scales smart contract computation and data, runs them at web speed, processes and stores data efficiently, and provides powerful software frameworks to developers............

"On December 18, 2020, DFINITY launched the alpha mainnet of the Internet Computer. In a final step towards decentralization, on May 10, 2021, DFINITY launched the Internet Computer into the public domain. This major milestone means that the internet now functions as a decentralized global computer — marked by the release of all of the Internet Computer’s source code into the public domain, as well as ICP utility token allowing tens of thousands of community members to govern the Internet Computer network."

Internet Computer price today, ICP live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Don't know if I should dip in or not.

Golem did this in 2017.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These SHIB gains got me on the far right side of the curve then. :mjgrin:
Nah the way the curve meme works. It’s basically retards will retard so well they will come to the same logic as geniuses who actually come to their positions with their massive brains and regular people are the odd ones out.
Example
e57.png

:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the best way to move ETH from an exchange to a wallet and avoid fees?

I just went to move .02639548 ETH from KuCoin and the fee to move it to my MetaMask wallet was .02 ETH?
:dahell:

There's gotta be a way around this shyt.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You got Kishu off Uniswap by swapping Ether for it?
yeah. plus I added 4 more ether from Shib, converted 3 to Atom for staking and the last one I left on Coinbase for staking. Hopefully SHIB goes up some more so I can make some more moves. Prolly just wait until the next 0 is dropped before moving more since I've done plenty already.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What's the best way to move ETH from an exchange to a wallet and avoid fees?

I just went to move .02639548 ETH from KuCoin and the fee to move it to my MetaMask wallet was .02 ETH?
:dahell:

There's gotta be a way around this shyt.
There isn't. In order to move ETH or crypto, it has to be verified thru the blockchain and the validators need to get paid. They not gonna just move your coins for you freely. The fees may be lower at a certain time so keep checking to see but sometimes you have no choice. Especially with prices being high lately.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah. plus I added 4 more ether from Shib, converted 3 to Atom for staking and the last one I left on Coinbase for staking. Hopefully SHIB goes up some more so I can make some more moves. Prolly just wait until the next 0 is dropped before moving more since I've done plenty already.
:salute:
Man I'm trying to buy what amounts to 80 dollars in Kishu Inu and the miner fees/gas fees won't allow it. I got around 350 in Ether :dahell::damn::stopitslime::gucci: Am I tripping? I'm using Coinbase wallet if that matters.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nah the way the curve meme works. It’s basically retards will retard so well they will come to the same logic as geniuses who actually come to their positions with their massive brains and regular people are the odd ones out.
Example
e57.png

:mjlol:
I guess the Bitcoin maximalist are the geniuses huh? :troll: