1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:salute:
Man I'm trying to buy what amounts to 80 dollars in Kishu Inu and the miner fees/gas fees won't allow it. I got around 350 in Ether :dahell::damn::stopitslime::gucci: Am I tripping?
what does it say? I tried doing a low amount also and got an error. Had to settle on .10 finally which was a little under $400, think it was including fee but not sure. Actually no, fee was 147 so I ended up paying 541 total for them. So definitely need the price to go up cuz I'm already down on that investment.

They prolly rejected the low amount.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There isn't. In order to move ETH or crypto, it has to be verified thru the blockchain and the validators need to get paid. They not gonna just move your coins for you freely. The fees may be lower at a certain time so keep checking to see but sometimes you have no choice. Especially with prices being high lately.
Literally better off buying more ETH to put in my wallet than moving the little that I have already
:snoop:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the Bitcoin maximalist are the geniuses huh? :troll:
If the bitcoin maxis were geniuses then half of them would also be retards lol. It’s just a meme mixed with a little pseudoscience don’t take too literally fam

but side note- bitcoin maxis are the worst thing in the crypto world. I respect casuals chasing shytcoins more then them.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
what does it say? I tried doing a low amount also and got an error. Had to settle on .10 finally which was a little under $400, think it was including fee but not sure. Actually no, fee was 147 so I ended up paying 541 total for them. So definitely need the price to go up cuz I'm already down on that investment.

They prolly rejected the low amount.

It just says I need to add more Eth, but I'm trying to swap less than 1/5 of the Eth I have so I'm confused

:ohhh::francis::patrice: right, right. They're going hard with the fees now.

Sidenote, on CMC I see Kishu Inu has it's own exchange. Wonder if that would be better to get it from.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It just says I need to add more Eth, but I'm trying to swap less than 1/5 of the Eth I have so I'm confused

:ohhh::francis::patrice: right, right. They're going hard with the fees now.

Sidenote, on CMC I see Kishu Inu has it's own exchange. Wonder if that would be better to get it from.
oh wow, yeah i just saw the link on coin gecko. yeah check that out. wonder how the impact of having an exchange affects fees cuz uniswap is its own exchange and I wonder if swapping for that means lower fees. Actually no, just tried to swap 1 eth for uni and had to swap to usdc first and fees were showing $260. Maybe they got some added features on kishu exchange tho. I should link my wallet and see if they have anything of importance like staking, air drops, token burns, whatever.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Got bored, lost 30k on an impulsive azz trade just gotta brush that shyt off. I'll get it back with another 10x somehow
full
You better off sports gambling

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Trying to take my initials+ Profit for PUBE....Pancake swap playing stuck on approval :unimpressed: