1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is ICP ? - Internet Computer price today, ICP live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

it creeped out of nowhere
ZjR52YE.png

Was checking that one out, came on Coinbase today. #4 in your screenshot, now #6, but didn't notice it before.
----------
As far as taxes, already have an accountant doing my other stuff, will add the crypto stuff to the list and let him work his magic.

For those working on their own, when I went to my accountant in March, you can get the PPP loan and you don't have to pay it back. He handled that for me as well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was checking that one out, came on Coinbase today. #4 in your screenshot, now #6, but didn't notice it before.
----------
As far as taxes, already have an accountant doing my other stuff, will add the crypto stuff to the list and let him work his magic.

For those working on their own, when I went to my accountant in March, you can get the PPP loan and you don't have to pay it back. He handled that for me as well.

Yeah my tax guy gonna have a ball come next year...:mjlol: Capital Gains tax tho..:scust: im not even rich...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I think i need a class on this shiit cuz i don't have the mental capacity to keep up with this shiit.

A breh damn near geriatric tryna learn a cerebral man's monetary game.

Been broke my whole damn life and want to invest in something to make something of myself.

It's overwhelming when you've never ever been good with numbers and complicated formats/formulas.

Some of us are just perpetually impoverished. But i'll stick with it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think i need a class on this shiit cuz i don't have the mental capacity to keep up with this shiit.

Been broke my whole damn life and want to invest in something to make something of myself.

It's overwhelming when you've never ever been good with numbers and complicated formats/formulas.

you think Crypto is crazy stocks is much much worse...:heh::bryan:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Honestly you just pick like 5 coins out of the top 50 to start off with and then take your time learning one project at a time and measure your risk aversion to see if you wanna get deep in it, it's actually very simple you just can't get caught up on every coin exploding or you'll get stretched thin

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

You ain't gotta be good with numbers or know no formulas or solve any equations. Just learn as much as you can between here, the internet, books, etc. Sometimes you hit on something big, other times you go a while without making much. Its a crazy game and anything can happen. Like stock market for example. After March dip, market was booming for the most part rest of the year, then recently it started to dip and not have as much gains. But you'd still be up overall cuz of the 2020 boom. Investing is a patient mans game. You gotta look at the possibilities and not just between investments. Saving your money in a bank would get you like .40% interest. On a 1000 balance thats 4 dollars. Thats how much your money is worth. Now think about how prices on goods go up over time. In a year those $4 may not be worth the same as today. Even safer investments that aren't as volatile can get you a better return than $4. There are investments that will get you major gains and investments that will remain stable with a little bit of gains but still better than the banks. You gotta make your money work for you. It takes no days off, doesn't request any benefits like vacation and sick pay, and you control its actions more than anyone else. You don't even have to invest much cuz the worse you can do is compare to others stacks and try to catch up too quick. Determine what your risk tolerance is and build from there. Even starting small is something, just gotta know how much you willing to risk and how much you willing to afford to lose. Trying to get in the investment game and researching and showing interest is already respectable enough as is. Cuz there's a lot of people who haven't even taken that step yet. Hope you are able to get your feet wet and eventually start swimming laps in this money like Scrooge McDuck.