1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Was finally able to pay off all of my credit cards and pay back $30,000 I had remaining out of a $50,000 loan from 2017. Best feeling in a LONG time being able to finally do that.

It's just unreal how this market has gone over the past six months, and I hope it continues to go this way for a long time.

Just need to figure out this tax shyt.:unimpressed:.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I see there's a drop today but definitely not worth it. I got two of those cheap packs but don't see the appeal of the site anymore. Requested for withdrawal and awaiting that hopefully soon. Don't know how to get rid of the moments I have but if I can, I definitely will.
I'm undercutting the fukk out of everything I'm selling, I like the concept but the team behind it was short sighted as shyt. VeVe got the lisenced nft collectables on lock rn, I just hate how like, limited top shot feels, takes for ever to get a sale, takes forever to cash out, and the community is horrible. I'm gonna collect lebron's and Zions only from now on but I'm dumping my shyt fr

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm undercutting the fukk out of everything I'm selling, I like the concept but the team behind it was short sighted as shyt. VeVe got the lisenced nft collectables on lock rn, I just hate how like, limited top shot feels, takes for ever to get a sale, takes forever to cash out, and the community is horrible. I'm gonna collect lebron's and Zions only from now on but I'm dumping my shyt fr

I haven't been able to mess with the veve and missed the delorean being away on vacation that day. Definitely gotta check them out more if I could figure out how to get some omi on there when they drop something popular.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

They use "beta" as a crutch. Its annoying

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Was finally able to pay off all of my credit cards and pay back $30,000 I had remaining out of a $50,000 loan from 2017. Best feeling in a LONG time being able to finally do that.

It's just unreal how this market has gone over the past six months, and I hope it continues to go this way for a long time.

:salute: which exchange you use to cash out

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
what is ICP ? - Internet Computer price today, ICP live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

it creeped out of nowhere
ZjR52YE.png

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

use cryptotrader.tax. cost $99 but worth it. they work w/ turbotax and you can import your shyt there. used it for my turbotax for 2020 taxes.