1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Why would you never see any of the money? Who said HODL til you die?

i was hyperbolizing to my friend but this is the point

i asked him a series of questions and he could never really tell me when he would sell. theres gotta be some sort of exit plan or target regardless. it seems as though the other extreme is content with just holding forever because theyre scared of missing out on even more gains or some shyt. there is the happy medium and thats something for every individual to decide. im going to chill on this topic and keep it to individual coin based discussion going forward because everyone has their own strategies and i dont want to beat a dead horse

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's another reason i say there's no right or wrong when it comes to these plays. Something that would have been perceived as a pile of hot dung is becoming a pioneer for the crypto charity niche getting recognition in the london stockexchange. I'd be on suicide watch if i didn't hodl that shyt if i bought it :mjlol:

Stankevicius MGM Review: ELONGATE Enters BitMart - 12:53:21 10 May 2021 - News article | London Stock Exchange

ELONGATE, the world's first and largest charity cryptocurrency token, announces its first major exchange listing on BitMart. The token will be entering its first exchange listing on the major trading platform officially at 4 AM EDT on May 10, 2021. BitMart is a global digital assets trading platform with over 2 million users internationally and a top-ranked crypto exchange. A listing on a trusted cryptocurrency exchange trading platform is a much-anticipated next step in the impressive first month of Elongate's charity token.

Breakthrough Support from a Community of Charitable Givers

Elongate is one of the fastest-growing Binance Smart Chain tokens with almost 400,000 holders in just 1 month since launching. The cryptocurrency's unique mission is to open the gateway between crypto and charity. Through passive transaction fees and active giving, Elongate is dedicated to supporting charitable causes through the power of the untapped resources of the crypto market. This exciting initiative has gained recognition and interest from thousands of crypto holders, followers, organizations, and even celebrities internationally. There has been a resounding rallying of support across all social media platforms and channels for Elongate's goals and achievements in only their first month of operations. This support has helped break the wall of cryptocurrency from online to the real world with real-life influence. Billboards can be seen from New York to Jersey Island and Los Angeles to Miami, with more coming internationally to countries like India and Thailand.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

i asked him a series of questions and he could never really tell me when he would sell. theres gotta be some sort of exit plan or target regardless. it seems as though the other extreme is content with just holding forever because theyre scared of missing out on even more gains or some shyt. there is the happy medium and thats something for every individual to decide. im going to chill on this topic and keep it to individual coin based discussion going forward because everyone has their own strategies and i dont want to beat a dead horse
definitely have to have an exit plan and target in mind

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Put a few racks in omi, down like 70% past month or so but up damn near 100% in Stellar:blessed:. Still gonna hold omi for at least 1 yr tho.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Regardless of whether you think ETH or BTC is the future, or some other shytcoins, why would you have an exit plan if you believe it's a superior asset to holding USD why would you ever want to exit.

You just treat it as currency as spend it as you incur expenses

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Anybody know of a good crypto price ticker widget for your home screen (iPhone)?

I've been testing out a few, but the options are limited