1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The Fiends after their second shakeout since SNL:
mp4

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It’s dropped over 10% breh. May shoot back up tonight. Have you tried sending USDT to regular binance then converting?

Fees to send a lot of coins are crazy right now!

Haven't checked them out yet. Do they have the option to refresh every 15 or 30 seconds?

Yep, you can even buy the premium.. 1 second live charts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Haven't checked them out yet. Do they have the option to refresh every 15 or 30 seconds?

tradingview should be live. I have a tab open for Link and Atom to track their charts plus it lets you add indicators and whatnot if you familiar with Technical Analysis. ITs great even if the free version only gives you a limited number of indicators. Can read charts perfectly on it. Definitely my favorite site. coingecko cool too as far as giving you info about the coins and market cap and whatnot. their charting sucks but has other great info on there.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I cant wait until the day that coinbase has every coin. Binance is sketchy and damn near steals money from people by freezing their acoc*nts randomly and crypto.com app never works:snoop:
You must be logging into regular binance without a vpn

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
damn i see everything dipping. Link went down past 26 day line on ichimoku indicator and now back up over the previous ATH around 44.50. We definitely needed to test that line. Looks like its been holding so far and hopefully it does by 8pm. Give it a few more bounces off there and we good. Gonna be a crazy and stressful rest of the month for it I bet. But we gonna make it to the promised land at the end of the journey.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You must be logging into regular binance without a vpn
Naw I had the phone app binance.us My account got flagged for suspicious activity because I was withdrawing $1000-$2000 at a time to my wallet for like 3 days straight. Their reddit support page has 100s of people a day complaining about their accounts being frozen.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
damn i see everything dipping. Link went down past 26 day line on ichimoku indicator and now back up over the previous ATH around 44.50. We definitely needed to test that line. Looks like its been holding so far and hopefully it does by 8pm. Give it a few more bounces off there and we good. Gonna be a crazy and stressful rest of the month for it I bet. But we gonna make it to the promised land at the end of the journey.

biden spoke earlier and that affected BTC and big coins have money flowing out of them into ‘MEME or shyt coins’