1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Alot of hate about shiba on reddit jesus christ...:picard: none of them happy we seeing a meme/utility coin skyrocket just a bunch of naysayers complaining talking about market caps and math and past bear markets...:dahell: sound like some scorned stock brokers that missed out on buying a fukking bently...

I didn't spend 100, 1000 I spent $15 :beli:
Reddit ALWAYS does that
you should see how they were attacking people during gamestop
some subredditts are literally
czrw5f8v3gn31.jpg

in internet form

if there's not pure fundamentals and expert analysts on it then it's a trap and stick to your current holdings

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
you can use the browser within the app and do exactly as she said but only on android I believe
It never works when I do it through iPhone that’s why I thought there was some alternative way. That’s why I asked her because it doesn’t connect to my trust through the browser.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Alot of hate about shiba on reddit jesus christ...:picard: none of them happy we seeing a meme/utility coin skyrocket just a bunch of naysayers complaining talking about market caps and math and past bear markets...:dahell: sound like some scorned stock brokers that missed out on buying a fukking bently...

Well if we keeping it real it's cause of the name imo, if it was called Señora or some shyt people would like it more but because it's name relates to doge people hate on it

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It never works when I do it through iPhone that’s why I thought there was some alternative way. That’s why I asked her because it doesn’t connect to my trust through the browser.

what you mean it doesn’t work? Do you have the browser enabled?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Reddit attacks everything. Even b it coin lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I clown my friend for that too. One share of a company at 100 dollar or 100 shares of a company at 1 dollar?

On the flip...for holders: I basically say: so you're never gonna see any of that money...you know that right? Under that rationale you'll never justify selling and you'll hold until u die..and its passed onto your kid or grandkids for them to buy trees with. Good job
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/41874376/
Literally this morning
:dead:
:hubie:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
On the flip...for holders: I basically say: so you're never gonna see any of that money...you know that right? Under that rationale you'll never justify selling and you'll hold until u die..and its passed onto your kid or grandkids for them to buy trees with. Good job
Why would you never see any of the money? Who said HODL til you die?