1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
breh...they're buying ETH right now.

You'll hear about it in the coming months.

ETH is going to flip BTC imo because it has an actual use case.

Not saying BTC is going to go away...but who knows who will eventually be king.

A fixed monetary base backed by the most decentralized network out there is literally the biggest use case any asset in the world could ever have.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it seems Hotbit is testing their markets out, they not letting me log in to buy gawddammit!!!:damn::mjcry: i hate waiting fukk...:bryan: But i understand...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everyone's situation is different, and everyone's risk tolerance level.

For those that have been in the space for a while, many will likely not be throwing money at every new "project" that comes out as they'd already likely done pretty well. However, someone just starting with a lower amount of capital is likely to swing for the fences. They will either do very well or lose most of it.

I strongly disagree with whoever said those that "HODL" will do worse and end up with bags compared to those that trade in and out. I can't disagree me, and I strongly believe it's the complete opposite in most cases. Holding, IF it's an established coin is likely going to end up much better for someone than trading in and out of different coins.:manny:.

To each their own though.:yeshrug:.
Yeah, it's like people are speaking for everyone with their opinions.

For example, if someone buys a coin with a few hundred dollars or a rack and it dips and goes down off rip, wtf would you sell right away? I can see if you put in 5 figures or a large lumpsum, but if it's something you are comfortable losing, then you're better off holding in that scenario.

Now if you got in and then it does something crazy like 5X+ then yes, you might want to look into taking some profit... especially if you don't have much conviction or belief in it. People are making this more complicated than it is.

I put a few hundred bucks into some coins in 2018, and they didn't do shyt, I didn't sell because they weren't worth anything anyway :laugh:

I held, and now something like TEL is showing signs of life and a lil momentum.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
We get what the "take profits" crowd is saying, and it's rooted in the right place, but the way they constantly harp on it they come off like a group who got burned in 2018 and can't get over the PTSD.

Everyone in here understands the same principles - don't invest what you can't afford to lose, slide profits into the longterm projects, etc - but there's serious money to be made in the alt field right now, and that "sell then catch the dip" method isn't as viable when you're paying a 10% fee in and 10% fee out.

Pin this message on top of every page and dead this convo please

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Guys, if you have a BSC coin that doesn’t show your dollar amount, in the trust wallet browser connect your wallet to PooCoin BSC Charts

and you’ll be able to see your dollar amount

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:bryan:

I was just illustrating this concept in the stock thread earlier today

:mjlol:

I clown my friend for that too. One share of a company at 100 dollar or 100 shares of a company at 1 dollar?

On the flip...for holders: I basically say: so you're never gonna see any of that money...you know that right? Under that rationale you'll never justify selling and you'll hold until u die..and its passed onto your kid or grandkids for them to buy trees with. Good job

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alot of hate about shiba on reddit jesus christ...:picard: none of them happy we seeing a meme/utility coin skyrocket just a bunch of naysayers complaining talking about market caps and math and past bear markets...:dahell: sound like some scorned stock brokers that missed out on buying a fukking bently...

I didn't spend 100, 1000 I spent $15 :beli: