1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
is this a real question man?

ETH is used way more than BTC.

Its going to change banking as we know it.
This is institutions buying ETH right now...
...wait till they announce it in the coming quarters.

and when 1559 hits in July :wow:
I asked breh cause he said ETC, not ETH.

and you miss the point of BTC when you say things like "it's used way more than BTC". BTC is about scarcity and security of value and wealth. Nobody is worried about some smart contracts or 8000 transactions per second for their wealth. Pay attention to the news. When pension funds and insurance funds are buying crypto, they're buying BTC. Not ETH.

ETH will do well, but I don't see it outperforming BTC. They are serving two completely different purposes anyway so I don't get the comparison

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
BTC maxis low key salty

they on Twitter furious

The people who treat this like a second job and watch EVERYTHING (keeping an eye on the economy, real estate market, etc..) so they have an idea on if things may tank have the opportunity to make quit your job money.

whats gonna double quicker? something at .000000000000000008 or something at $55,000?

its not rocket science lol

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
BTC maxis low key salty

they on Twitter furious

The people who treat this like a second job and watch EVERYTHING (keeping an eye on the economy, real estate market, etc..) so they have an idea on if things may tank have the opportunity to make quit your job money.

Maxis can be annoying, but the same can be send tenfold for those that like to hype up some new coin that will likely have zero use and post in every Twitter thread. To each their own, and I hope everyone here makes money. It just seems like there's a new next big coin every single day, and it will likely result in tears for most people.

I recognize that I could have made a lot of money getting into DOGE even just one week ago, and that it will likely still go to $1.00. However, I know that 80% of the coins are held by very few people, and when it dumps, it will be a brutal dump, and I'm not trying to be stuck in that.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
he said ETC. not ETH.

Maybe it happens. I doubt it. In a bullrun Eth will have a period where it outperforms BTC but I dont see it overtaking BTC. Adoption is just not at that level yet.

I mistyped and edited.

I also said 4k, so if you read with context, you'd know I meant ETH and not ETC.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I asked breh cause he said ETC, not ETH.

and you miss the point of BTC when you say things like "it's used way more than BTC". BTC is about scarcity and security of value and wealth. Nobody is worried about some smart contracts or 8000 transactions per second for their wealth. Pay attention to the news. When pension funds and insurance funds are buying crypto, they're buying BTC. Not ETH.

ETH will do well, but I don't see it outperforming BTC. They are serving two completely different purposes anyway so I don't get the comparison
breh...they're buying ETH right now.

You'll hear about it in the coming months.

ETH is going to flip BTC imo because it has an actual use case.

Not saying BTC is going to go away...but who knows who will eventually be king.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Everyone's situation is different, and everyone's risk tolerance level.

For those that have been in the space for a while, many will likely not be throwing money at every new "project" that comes out as they'd already likely done pretty well. However, someone just starting with a lower amount of capital is likely to swing for the fences. They will either do very well or lose most of it.

I strongly disagree with whoever said those that "HODL" will do worse and end up with bags compared to those that trade in and out. I can't disagree me, and I strongly believe it's the complete opposite in most cases. Holding, IF it's an established coin is likely going to end up much better for someone than trading in and out of different coins.:manny:.

To each their own though.:yeshrug:.

There are coins you should hodl and other coins you should be smart about in regards to taking profit. It doesn't have to be one extreme or the other.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Maxis can be annoying, but the same can be send tenfold for those that like to hype up some new coin that will likely have zero use and post in every Twitter thread. To each their own, and I hope everyone here makes money. It just seems like there's a new next big coin every single day, and it will likely result in tears for most people.

I recognize that I could have made a lot of money getting into DOGE even just one week ago, and that it will likely still go to $1.00. However, I know that 80% of the coins are held by very few people, and when it dumps, it will be a brutal dump, and I'm not trying to be stuck in that.
theres a happy medium with it though.

I dont mess with any of the doggie coins...
...but there are real alts that are solid projects that are making significant gains

Were essentially betting on the new internet

It just seems silly to me to think out of hundreds of projects, with some of the smartest people in the world working on them...that BTC is the only good one.