1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My portfolio is diverse but pretty basic and not too risky

BTC, ETH, ETC, RSR and a few others are the majority of my long term holds.

The shorter term ones like SHIB and Doge, I make quick flips once my initial investment is doubled, tripled, or quadrupled, and pull everything other than a little more than my initial investment, and roll that profit into my longer term holds at a dollar cost average.

That way, my profits are secure in the stable coins, which keep growing, and I still have more than my initial investment left in the riskier coins to compound...instead of taking the risk on leaving all that profit vulnerable to a crazy sudden dip, and losing all that free money.

It's similar to how I used to manage my drug money, nothing Ivy league about my investment strategies at all. I'm sure I could make it more efficient, I just had a bunch of throwaway capital to use, so my profits are high. I'm not some crypto genius.

But today's' been a beautiful day. Went to sleep at 3AM, after checking my SHIB balance. Woke up to a little more than a double up in profits, and hopped up out the bed with Trap or Die blasting through the Sonos in my draws.

:ahh:
Where do you see RSR going?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just made 1k each day since Friday.

tenor.gif

Still hurting I lost 200k in BNB this year :mjcry:

At least you're making some money. And, thankfully I re-read your last part about 200k IN BNB, and not that you lost 200,,000 BNB.:pachaha:.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
At least you're making some money. And, thankfully I re-read your last part about 200k IN BNB, and not that you lost 200,,000 BNB.:pachaha:.
I made money, like 5k off of BNB but I lost big prize, it would have been worth 200k if I waited just one fukking month

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like the use cases for both, with vet definitely going to be a dollar in the future, and with Hydra having 150+ apy right now (mainly trying to take advantage of that while it lasts, I'm making about 5 dollars a day staking on kucoin)

Yeah its so many streams of income you can make on kucoin. Staking coins or lending USDT. Shoot at one time I was loaning 10k in USDT for like 150 bucks a week. Then I used that interest to buy coins.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it your expectation that this bull run will last 3 years? Might want to readjust. I don't think y'all should be looking to hold any coin for years unless your stuck with a bag. No coin will be exempt when the bear comes.

:mjlit:Thanks for the Aruba money Shib. I'll buy more when it retraces or whenever I feel like its worth it.

Remember buy the rumor, sell the news brehs.
Well... no.. but I’m not sure when the run will start is more what I was saying. But you may be right

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have all of this bro. And a million dollar home that's paid off. :wow:

I really don't like to brag homie, I just really came from the bottom of the bottom.

If I told you how much I invested in Bitcoin just a few years before I went to prison from 2017-2019, you'd call me a genius.

I was just putting some street money away for a rainy day in the hopes I could flip it into some commissary money in the event I did much longer than I ended up getting sentenced to.

And yeah, my initial investment was risky, but most of it was profit from Bitcoin. Which is steady, but had been moving slow in comparison to SHIB the past month or so. I do a lot of research before jumping in, not just chart watching. But anybody could've told you after a few minutes of looking into SHIB that it was going to continue to grow.

After the big "gotcha" that Doge pulled this weekend (which I jumped out at just the right time. Put all that shyt into SHIB too lol. Before Saturday, I had a sell order in for 90 cents, trying to beat those cashing out at a dollar; but actually ended up selling, once SNL was already on and the price went from 65 to 60 cents); I'm a little more cautious of these newer coins, and when I hop in and hop out.

I still have skin in the game, and will look to bolster my portfolio going forward with much more SHIB if things keep looking up. I still have yet to learn about/get into staking or mining but I plan on doing so soon. Working from home has given me the time to study and learn, and honestly has been the biggest blessing thus far, in regards to investing in crypto. I'm not an expert, I'm just a nikka from the hood trying to live good. :wow:
So y’all think this is the end of Doge?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Do you get taxed when adding coins to coinbase and when cashing out? Or just on the way out? Like if I move some Eth to coinbase and then sell it, do they tax that transfer between wallets or just the sale? I imagine only when you sell cuz if I move money from one bank account to another, they don't trip about that. But it's crypto and the feds hating so who knows.

Crypto Tax 2021: A Complete US Guide - CoinDesk

I legit just did this with KuCoin.

Initially I tried to purchase USDT through a service that partnered with KuCoin with my debit card. They took my $300 from my bank account, but still verifying my information, so no USDT was deposited to my KuCoin account yet. Then I went this route with XLM and Coinbase, and sent it to KuCoin and it was there instantly. Do the same tax benefits apply to KuCoin like you were speaking about Bitmart or nah?

:lupe:

I'm not sure, I've never used Kucion. But if Kucoin allows you to connect your account to a bank account, I'd assume not, as if you're buying crypto with cash, all tax laws should be applicable.

I been on FEG for 6
months for a couple trillions let’s hope it makes a move

Where are you buying your FEG?

I want to buy into all these other INU coins, but idk where to find them right now :mjcry:

That's just plain wrong.

You'll have to pay capital gains regardless of which platform you trade on.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But everything I've read so far states that you pay capital gains taxes on cash-to-crypto and crypto-to-cash, as well as crypto-to-crypto transactions on all purchases and transactions made with your USD/bank account through whatever app is connected to said account/cash transaction.

If I'm wrong, please refer me to your basis for that, and send a link or something so I can read more on the law itself regarding that. Thanks.

Where do you see RSR going?

Honestly? No fukking clue :russ:

But it seems to have a high value based on it's utilization potential, and it's backing/investors (PayPal, Coinbase, etc), so I don't see it being a failure long term.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
shyt is crazy how Crypto makes people greedy. I helped a couple people make a few thousands and brehs are like, nah that ain't enough and they get addicted to that hodl life to "maximize profit". I haven't done as well as @A.V. but I highly suggest y'all follow dudes blueprint. This hodl life will more than likely result in you being left with holding a bag. Nothing wrong with taking profit, you end up with more money than you started. Brehs talking about investing in Shiba for years and I'm like :francis:. Bear market will likely come at some point and shiba likely won't even make it to the next bull run. But again proceed at your own risk. :hubie: