1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Do you have to do anything special with KuCoin since it’s no United States supported?
You should still be able to use kucoin in america if you're in a state that allows most exchanges and you don't use kyc, I been on since 2017, might wanna look into that a bit more

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
You should still be able to use kucoin in america if you're in a state that allows most exchanges and you don't use kyc, I been on since 2017, might wanna look into that a bit more
I use kucoin, how do u avoid kyc?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do you have to do anything special with KuCoin since it’s no United States supported?
Not really. I've had my account since 2018. It's pretty easy to send your crypto from other exchanges to it. I use Gemini and Coinbase for purchasing crypto, then send it to KuCoin and then get the ALTs I want on there that aren't available on Gemini/Coinbase.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Neggas that know me back on Sohh know I was in the deep web my negga. I cashed out and boutght my house. ETH LTC and BTC were the forms of payment. Nobody was taking Doge seriously back then unfortunately. I missed out on so many bags so I’m holding all I got.

By the way why Robinhood held my money and never filled my Dogecoin order :dead:

min gonna sell Dogecoin and invest in ADA and 1inch.

ETH was launched in 2015

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
XLM has low transaction fees, and will keep Coinbase and the IRS from taxing you too crazy, since you're only really paying ridiculous capital gains tax on holds under a year. You won't be paying capital gains tax for trading on a platform like Bitmart, which doesn't accept USD and won't connect to your bank account (which also lowers their tax liability). So you can go CRAZY on there with the trading :lolbron:

That's just plain wrong.

You'll have to pay capital gains regardless of which platform you trade on.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just made 1k each day since Friday.

tenor.gif

Still hurting I lost 200k in BNB this year :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just don't ever try to buy with a card actually, besides that they're chill

ok...cool...I have an old account from 2017...never did KYC...so it sounds like I can just send ETH over there and sell it for BNB...I swore they were kicking dudes off like binance but it seems like they’re being lenient...are there any withdrawal limitations for being non-verified? back then it was like 50 BTC